Chpt. 8

2 months later...

Joey's P.O.V

Daniel and I we were going to watch Netflix and so far, I am getting closer to my due date.

I felt Braxton Hicks for 3 days and I felt exhausted and slightly irritated.

I was sitting on the couch and wolf was next to me resting. I rubbed my stomach and felt a small kick.

"When are you getting out?" I said quietly and I saw Daniel setting up everything.

Daniel finished setting up everything and he walked over and sat next to me.

~~~~~~~

Daniel's P.O.V

Joey fell asleep when we were halfway done watching the movie.

He leaned his head against my shoulder and snuggled closer. I smiled slightly.

I got up from the couch and I picked him up and carried him upstairs bridal style to his bedroom.

I put him on the bed carefully and pulled the covers over him and kissed his cheek.

I walked out of the room and downstairs to finish the movie.

Joey's P.O.V

I was having a peaceful slumber until I felt a sharp pain and I waited for it to pass.

I thought it was braxton hicks but, it wasn't.. It came back, but stronger than before.

I sat up and got up from the bed and held the bottom of my stomach and softly groaned in pain.

"Now, is the time you want to start?" I said and whined in pain and walked downstairs.

~~~~

I walked over to Daniel then, I felt another contraction come in and I sank onto my knees and I groaned in pain.

"Joey?!" He said and rushed over to me and kneeled down in front of me.

I panted and softly groaned in pain as the contraction continued.

"What happened?" He asked.
"They're coming... The babies.." I answered panting and sighed in relief as the contraction ended.

"I'll go get everything." He said and helped me and walked over to the couch and I sat down carefully.

~~~~~

Daniel came back downstairs with the baby bag and overnight bag.

He rushed over to me and helped me up and put my arm around his neck and helped me walk.

We walked slowly out of the house to the car.

He helped me into the car and put the bags in the back and got into the car and started the ignition.

~~~~~~~~

We made it to the hospital... He helped me out of the car and into the hosptial.

I breathed in and out slowly as the contraction began to fade away.

"How can I help you, sir?" The receptionist asked.
"My boyfriend.. He is in labor" He answered.
"How long was he in labor?" She asked.
"For a few minutes." He answered.

The receptionist called a nurse. The nurse rushed over with a wheelchair and Daniel helped me into the wheelchair.

~~~~~~~

I was lying down on the bed gripping onto the bedsheets and I hissed in pain as the contraction came.

"Ow.. ow.. ow.." I hissed out in pain.
"Your doing just fine, babe." Daniel said as grabbed my hand and rubbed my knuckles to calm me.

I sighed as the contraction passed away. "These contractions are strong.." I said panting slowly.

Sorry, I stopped here!!!

Anyways, as always! Until next chapter! So long!!!