Chpt. 20

Christopher's P.O.V

I was downstairs on the couch using my laptop.

"Chris, your going to get glasses if you keep using the computer 24/7" Joey said.

I groaned at what my mom said and I closed my laptop and pushed it away.

"Mom... I'll be fine.." I said in irriated tone.

I got up from the couch, grabbed my laptop and walked upstairs to my room.

I walked over to the window and saw the same girl. "She's so beautiful.." I said to myself.

I saw she was with friends and I couldn't take my eyes off her. I walked over to my bookbag and took out my notebook and pencil.

~~~~~~

It took me a while to write something that I hope she would like..

I folded the paper into a paper plane. I opened my window and threw it out.

I closed my eyes and crossed my fingers.

I opened my eyes and saw the note landed at her front yard and I smiled slightly.

I saw she opened it and read it. She showed it to her friends and they all giggled then, laughed.

She crumbled the paper and threw it away.

I needed to think of something else..

"What do girls like her actually like?" I asked myself and scratched the back of my neck.

"Hm... Everybody likes music.. Maybe if I strummed my guitar a bit with the window open.. She will hear me" I said.

I walked over to my closet and opened it. I picked up my guitar and tested it out first.

"Perfect.." I said quietly and began to strum my guitar a bit and I hummed along.

I stopped playing and overheard what they said.

"I'm more into drummers than guitarists" She said to her friends.

I sighed and threw myself onto my bed and looked at the ceiling. "She is so out of reach..." I said quietly and closed my eyes.

If any of you wonder mom?? Who is that??

Its Joey!! Christopher calls him that and the girls call him papa instead!

Anyways, as always! Until next chapter! So long!!!