Pregnant?

3 weeks later...

Joey's P.O.V

I wasn't feeling well the past 3 weeks... I began with the upset stomach then, I felt lightheaded and even more tired.

I was in the bathroom. I sat on the closed toilet and I sighed. "Whats wrong with me?" I asked myself quietly.

I got up and walked over to the sink and looked at myself in the mirror and I lifted my shirt and looked at my stomach.

I looked like I put on some weight. But I didn't... Something isn't right.

What could it be..?

I got out of the bathroom and walked to my room and went on my laptop.

I searched up the symotoms, I had for the past 3 weeks. So far, the results I get is pregnancy symptoms.

I had no other choice, but to check what are the symptoms.

I clicked on the link and it took me to a website and I checked the symptoms and I was suprised by what I found.

"Morning sickness, lightheaded, more tired.." I read and I stopped.

I was starting to think I was pregnant but... How? I'm a guy and males can't get pregnant.

I closed all the windows and turned off my laptop. I put some shoes on and walled out of my room and downstairs.

~~~~~~~

I walked back in the house and I went upstairs to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

I took out the pregnancy tests and I felt weird doing this... I started to believe before from what I found on the internet.

What if it was possible? What if I was pregnant..?

The only way to check was to take the pregnancy test..

~~~~~~

I waited for time to pass and I walked around and I stopped.

I picked up the pregnancy test quickly and looked at it. I was in shock from what I saw..

It said positive...

I looked at the other pregnancy test and all of them said positive. "Oh my god..." I said quietly.

I was shocked from what the results were. I didn't know that this could happen.

I put my hand on my stomach and I didn't know what to do.

What will Daniel say? What if Daniel isn't a good dad?

I took in a few deep breaths to calm down.

I took the pregnancy tests and I opened the door and walked to my room.

I had to tell my fans about it first then, everybody else... and last Daniel..

~~~~~

I sat in front of the camera and sighed.

"Hello, Everybody! As you can tell by the title.. I have one more thing to tell you and this is not a joke. Uh.. I'm Pregnant." I said and smiled slightly.

"At first, I didn't think it was possible but it is now." I said and took the pregnancy tests out.

I held them in front of the camera and I smiled happily. "All of them turned out positive." I said.

~~~~~~~

I finished with the video and I sighed. Now, I have to tell my fmaily and friends then, Daniel.

Omg, Omg, Omg...

What will Daniel react to the news and everybody else too?!

Anyways, as always! Until next time! So Long!!!!

Miracles - Janiel(mpreg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें