Chpt. 19

7 years later....

Christopher's P.O.V

I heard my alarm clock go off and I buried my head under my pillow and groaned.

"I don't wanna wake up.." I groaned softly and reached for my phone and looked at today's date.

I saw it was Friday... I liked Fridays.. the bad thing was I had to go to school.

I got up from bed and walked to the bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror.

I did my usual morning routine to get ready for school.

~~~~~~

I was in my school uniform and I walked downstairs with my bookbag on and I saw my sisters already there.

"Morning" I said.
"Morning, Chris" Hailey said.
"Morning, little bro" Bailey said.

~~~~~

My mom still has to drive me to school while, my sisters get picked up by their friends.

I hated being 13 so much... I can never do anything my way or do whatever I want.

"Bye, mom.." I said and got out of the car and walked to the front of the school.

~~~~~~~~~~

3:17 p.m.

I was walking back to school and thought about what would it be like if I was older.

As I was walking by I saw something.. No.. It wasn't something, but somebody.

It was a girl..

I saw her walking by and I couldn't take my eyes off her.. However, the one thing that was obvious was.. She was older than me.

She looked like she was 19 and I remember I'm still 13..

"I wish I was 18" I said to myself quietly and continued to walk home.

~~~~~~

When I got home, I ran upstairs to my room and threw my bookbag on the floor and looked out the window.

I saw the girl lived across and I saw her walk to her house.

I was amazed on how beautiful she looked.. She had jet black hair, amazing blue eyes and I noticed she got a rose tattoo on her forearm.

"She is so beautiful.." I said.

I saw her turn around and noticed me and I tripped over my bookbag and landed on my ass.

"Ow... I hope she didn't notice me.." I said.
"Chris, are you okay?" Bailey asked and opened my door and saw me on the floor.

"What happened?" She asked.
"I tripped over my bookbag when I noticed a girl across us.." I answered.
"You mean Cynthia Morgan?" She said.
"Yeah.." I answered.
"She is 18 and would never date anybody under her age." Bailey said and left my room.

I got up from the floor and walked over to my window and saw that she was gone.

I sighed and closed my window and walked over to my close to change into different clothes.

Whats this?! Christopher has a crush?!

Anyways, as always! Until next chapter! So long!!!