Chpt. 16

9 hours later...

Joey's P.O.V

I was panting heavily and I felt so much pain happening. The bad thing was that my water hasn't broke.

"I don't think this kid doesn't want to come out.." I said out of breath and held my stomach.

The nurse came back in and checked my dilation again. "You are 6 1/2 centimeters." She said.

"A just a little more" I said and panted slowly.
"Are you sure you don't want any epidural?" She asked.
"Nope" I said and took in deep breaths as another contraction came in.

~~~~

An hour and a half passed..

I groaned loudly and felt so much pain and I held my stomach.

Daniel and I were walking around the room and I felt pressure beginning to grow.

I groaned loudly and held my stomach and saw water pouring everywhere. Daniel carried me and put me back on the bed carefully.

"Finally, my water broke!" I said with fear and excitement.

He pressed the call button and the nurse came rushing in and checked again. "Wow.. Your at 8 centimeters already" she said.

"2 more. I can do it" I said and groaned again as a powerful contraction came.

She left the room and I took in deep breaths slowly as the contraction slowly faded away.

~~~~

An hour passed..

I was groaning loudly and held my stomach and I felt the baby dropping and getting ready for birth.

"Rip this little devil out of me!" I yelled out and breathed heavily

Daniel pressed the call button and the nurse came back in and checked again. "10 centimeters" she said and left the room.

I groaned and held my stomach. Daniel grabbed my hand and held it and he rubbed my knuckles soothingly.

The doctor and nurse came in and the nurse put my legs on the stirrups and I hissed in pain as I felt the pressure increasing.

"Its beginning to crown.. Push on your next contraction" the doctor said.

Another powerful contraction came in and I put my chin to my chest and pushed down hard.

I felt pressure and pain increasing more slowly. I yelled in pain and tightened my grip on his hand.

"Your doing great, babe." He said calmly.

I pushed down harder and felt like I was being split in two. I pushed harder one more time and I panted slowly.

"Good start. The head is beginning to come out" the doctor said.

I panted slowly and pushed down harder. I felt a stinging sensation increasing.

"The head is halfway out" the doctor said.

I pushed down harder and screamed out loud in pain as I felt the stinging sensation increasing more.

I stop pushing and I pant heavily and catch my breath.

"The head is out. Now, for the shoulders" the doctor said.

I nodded slightly and catched my breath again. I pushed down harder and felt more pain and stinging.

I cried out in pain as the shoulders emerged slowly. I pushed harder and screamed louder than before.

I felt the shoulders coming out. "One more and your baby will be here" the doctor said.

I pushed with all my energy, strength and might left and I screamed more louder as tears filled my eyes.

I heard a screaming cry from a baby and I panted slowly.

"Our little boy is here.." Daniel said and kissed my cheek and moved the sweaty pieces of hair from my forehead.

Daniel cut the cord and the nurse took the baby away to be checked.

~~~~~~

Daniel woke me up when the nurse came back with the baby.

I slowly woke up and sat up. The nurse handed me the baby boy carefully.

I held the baby in my arms and I smiled weakly. "Hey, little guy.. you really were some hellion getting out" I said quietly.

"What is his name?" The nursr asked.
"Christopher.." I answered.
"Thats a nice name" She said.

Daniel looked at me and slightly smiled. "I like that name." He said and puts his arm around me.

The baby is finally here!!!!

Baby's info:
Full name: Christopher Michael Preda-Graceffa
Birth date and time:
November 12th at 4:38 a.m.

Yep! His name is Christopher and I named him after Daniel's middle name and for his middle name I used Joey's.

Anyways, as always! Until next chapter! So long!!!