Chpt. 9

6 hours later...

Joey's P.O.V

I was exhausted and the pain couldn't stop increasing.

The nurse came in and checked my dilation again. "You are at 5 centimeters." She said and took her glove off.

"Halfway there and we will have our babies." Daniel said.
"We? Wh-Who is the one having twins?!" I said angrily and breathing heavily.

I breathed heavily slowly in and out. I groaned loudly as another contraction came in.

"There are some ways to make your water break." The nurse said.

"W-What is it?" I asked panting slowly.
"You can walk around, bounce on a yoga ball or I can break it." The nurse suggested.

"Can we try the first two?" I asked out of breath.
"Yeah." Daniel answered.

He helped me up onto my feet and I softly whimpered as I felt the pain increasing slowly.

He put my arm around his neck and began to walk slowly around the room.

~~~~~

Its been a while since, we walked around and so, far... Nothing has happened.

I felt the pain coming much stronger and I groaned loudly.

He helped me onto the bed and I held my stomach.

Daniel's P.O.V

I saw the nurse walk back in the room and over to Joey and she checked him.

"You are at 5 1/2 centimeters" the nurse said.
"What if they don't want to come out?" Joey asked and softly whimpered.
"They will.. Just hang in there a little longer." I said to him calmly.

I grabbed his hand and rubbed the knuckles to calm him. He was beginning to calm down slowly.

"Can we try the yoga ball?" I asked.
"Sure, I'll go get the ball" She answered and left the room.

I held Joey's hand as he softly whimpered in pain and he hissed in pain.

The nurse came back in with the yoga ball and set it down. I helped Joey up on his feet and I carefully eased him on the ball.

I held Joey up and helped him bounce on the ball.

Joey's P.O.V

I sighed in relief as Daniel helped me bounce on the ball.

"Is that better?" He asked.
"Yes.." I answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour and a half has passed and I have been bouncing my ass off and the pain was increasing faster.

I groaned loudly and hunched over as I felt a powerful contraction came in.

I felt something warm, but wet... I looked at the floor and there was water dripping and a puddle began to form.

"My water broke..." I said quietly with fear and excitement.

I groaned loudly as I felt the contractions comimg in stronger than before.

Daniel helped me back on the bed and he pressed the call button.

The nurse came rushing in and she walked over to me and checked.

"You are at 7 centimeters. Your water broke so, you will dilate faster. Just a little more." She said and walked out of the room.