Loving a Thug Chapt.11

Chapter 11

Recap:

One minute we eating this delicious meal than all of a sudden we’re French kissing, and neither of us has come up for air. Now were at home ripping each other’s clothes off.

We both come in pleasure at the same time and I literally collapsed in satisfaction. He hugged me against his chest, kissed me as we hugged up to each other in silence. I fell asleep in his arms. The thug’s arms.

 The feeling of waking up in someone's arms after making sweet love is just soothing, lovely, and beautiful.

I turned silently to my right trying hard not to wake up Jerome. He looked even sexier, he was shirtless and his skin on mine was warm and relaxing.

I tried prying Jerome's arms from my waist but I was pulled back softly into his chest.

“Are you trying to leave me so soon babe" he said seductively in my ears. He then began nibbling my ears and leaving trails of kisses on my neck, it was only morning and I was already getting aroused in between.

Jerome kissed and sucked on my soft spot having the moan I tried so hard to keep in slip out.

"Jerome I have to go bathe” I said quick as hell.

“Good idea, sex in the shower is the best" he said beginning to kiss on my neck leaving me blushing.

I finally got a hold of myself and took my hands prying Jerome off me. When I finally pried him off I sprinted to the bathroom. I thought I was going to make it but I was thrown into Jerome's arms bridal style.

 It felt weird doing this, we're both butt naked and running around playing.

I got In Jerome's shower and shut the curtains in his face while he attempted to enter the shower with me but he got in afterwards.

We were both in the shower and we were both already aroused, so you already know what we did in there, after finally getting control of our hormones we started cleaning ourselves.

I got out the shower and looked at the time displayed on Jerome's bedroom clock. I had only 30 minutes to make it on time for a couple of job orientations in a nearby mall.

“Why are you rushing out of here bae?”

“Because of yo dumbass I'm Funna be late for a job orientation, thanks!" I said rolling my eyes while quickly attempting to put black jeans on.

“Job interviews are boring and a waste of time shorty” He told me. I looked at him confused and he continued.

“I can get someone to hire you a.s.a.p. especially with your looks, EASY!” He said shouting the last part to the roof.

“What type of job you referring because I am not stripping for any strangers?”

“Naw baby, it isn’t no strip club... the hell I look like putting my wife on a stage”

“Well what it funna be?”

(ヘ。ヘ)(ヘ。ヘ)(ヘ。ヘ)(ヘ。ヘ)(ヘ。ヘ)(ヘ。ヘ)

“Ah yes Jerome Clark, Mrs. Quinton has been waiting for your arrival” said the lady behind the office desk of ‘black beauty magazine institute’. Ahhhh in the inside I’m dying of excitement. Jerome say’s his aunt is one of the owners of black beauty magazine institute of North America.

I just want to hop around so happy like a big jitt but that would seem unprofessional... so I did it in the elevators when I and Jerome were riding alone. 

“Mrs. Quinton your nephew Jerome Clark is here”

“Auntie Q, I’ve been missing you” Jerome said running over to his aunt like a child and sitting on her lap.

“Jerome no matter how big you get, you stay sitting on my lap” Mrs. Quinton laughed. “So why you here for?

“I need a favor”

“Well anything for my big boy J” she said.

(ヘ。ヘ)(ヘ。ヘ)(ヘ。ヘ)(ヘ。ヘ)(ヘ。ヘ)(ヘ。ヘ)

I can't believe this, ahhh I got the job at black beauty magazine institute. Mrs. Quinton has considered my appearance fantastic and has assigned me to be a model. I start in 3 days for some angel photo shoot.

“oh my gosh, thank you Jerome" I Shouted, jumping on his back hoping he will give me a piggy back ride.

“No problem" he said lifting me up so I can sit right on his back. "Anything for my wifey"

We walked in silence to the car and drove to Jerome's mama house.

"I'm thinking of dropping out of school" I turned to Jerome and his face was filled with anger, confusion, and frustration.

“What in the hell makes you say that?" I didn't say anything so he continued. “Listen, yes I know your life was complicated but now it isn't, you need to get shit straight and go to school.... I'm already providing you a damn home so why the hell would you think dropping out of school would be the best for you?"

I was hurt to be snapped on like that but he was right. I can't drop out of school. I might become like these hood rats, and we all know I never in my life wanted to go back down that road. And plus I'm already in twelfth grade and only have like about 4 months to just get my high school diploma and go to the college I have wanted to go all my life.

It's way in Arizona. It's called University of Phoenix; I plan to go there to pursue my dreams on becoming a psychologist.

“Keisha is you even listening to me" Jerome yelled out. I didn't realize he was still speaking. He looks pissed; I didn't realize my future was important to Jerome.

"Fine I won't drop out but can I tell you something?" I asked him. I was scared to let Jerome know I was planning to leave soon to go to college, I bet he'll regret on lecturing me of not dropping out.

“Yes, and it better be good" he said.

"If I continue to go to school than for college I wanted to go to University of Phoenix” I said, I said it quick though having to breathe afterwards.

“You mean you're going to leave me and go to Florida" he said in disappointment.

I nodded my head and we continued to drive in silence to Jerome's mama house.

Am I doing things right? I really don't feel like leaving Georgia without having Jerome along. But it's my future and it’s important, but I really do want Jerome apart of it.

"Would you wait for me" I asked and there was no response. I turned to look at Jerome and asked again.

“Always" he said looking towards me. “How long is this "wait" he said adding emphasis.

“To be honest with you, it will be about six or more years" I said truthfully sliding down my chair. “But how about I go to college in this state and when you're ready to join me, we'll probably go together to Arizona and I'll pursue my dream and I'll still be in your future.

Jerome thought about it and finally said yes, smiling over at me.

“Keisha I haven't known you for long but at the sight of you, manee my heart melted. I really do love you"

"I really do love you"

"I really do love you" "

The thug really does love me :)

(ヘ。ヘ)(ヘ。ヘ)(ヘ。ヘ)(ヘ。ヘ)(ヘ。ヘ)(ヘ。ヘ)

Hey Hey, Sorry for not updating but Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Please dont hesitate to VOTE&COMMENT&FAN!