Loving a Thug

Chapter 1

There's been helicopters' flying around the neighborhood, Polices running they siren having dogs sniff out a hood rat, it's just another day in the projects.

I walked to the kitchen feeling like shit; I haven't eaten since yesterday morning, what type of shit is this. Where's my mama? Oh last time I heard her voice was last night and another one of her dirty clients having sex, Dirty ass hoe. You will never catch me doing that with some boy for money.

I never eat and If I did have food I can't eat it all because I have to save most of it for my little sister, Trina, she only 4 and I'm not going to have her starve cause my dirty mother don't know how to feed us. My sister was a beautiful young red bone like me but we had different eye colors, hers were unique they were light blue. You don't see much African American's with them colors.

I open the fridge and all I see is expired crappy milk and a couple of oranges. "I guess man" I said taking an orange and peeling it. My name is Keisha; I'm only 16 so I have to put up with this shit, If I was eighteen already you wouldn't catch me or my sister in this cold world. I'm only about 5'4 yup I'm a shorty but I got an ass with big breast, I am not fat but thick. I'm not bald headed I got long luscious brown hair way pass my shoulders.

I'm just minding my business in my own kitchen and one of my mom clients come trying to flirt with me, he only in his boxers and Jordan socks. "Damn you look way better than your old girl" the thug said coming closer to me. I stand up ready to tell this boy off but suddenly I was pushed on the counter and he bends me over. "Oh hell no" I thought to myself. I did what I could when I'm laid on my stomach; kick him where the sun doesn't shine. He fell on the floor grabbing his crotch and trying to catch his breath. "Fuck you, you dirty bitch" he said to me after he finally got ahold of air.

I hurried myself in the room that I share with my little sister locking my door incase this boy didn't get the point. I sighed and walked over to my bed, it took me 2 hours to fall back asleep because the sounds of helicopters were gone. I guess they got them criminals.

'Beep, Beep'

I woke up to the sound of my dumb alarm it read 5:30. I walked over to my sister's bed and started shaking her. "Trina wake up for school" I said shaking her up. "I don't want to go to school Kiki" she muttered smacking my hand away.

"Okay I guess you want to grow up like the people here" I said raising my hand up in surrender. I knew that if I brag her about becoming one of them she'd be frightened enough to run to the shower and get ready. I sighed when she stayed there "Where you want to work at huh? The strip clubs" I teasingly asked her. With those words said she got her behind up running to the bathroom.

"Uh huh, that's what I thought" I snickered to myself. I prepared my sister's clothes for school and mines. Once she was done in the shower I hopped in. Luckily my school and hers was not far cause If it had been then I would have to take be waking up 4 in the morning, I'm not going to wake up and not take a shower that's just dirty.

The rest of the oranges were the only thing I can give my sister to eat for breakfast. Poor girl starving while my mom just sniffing up cocaine and getting fucked. I walked her to school and started walking to mines; it was only 2 blocks away from hers. Walking in peace isn't what you can get in the ghetto especially if you ever had a friend like mines. "Keisha girl I see that ass" I heard a familiar voice yell out behind me. I turn around and saw my best friend Carina; carina was that loud ghetto type of girl that never goes two faces on you. Carina was taller than me she stood over me by 5'6 she was similar to me by skin tone but her hair stopped by her shoulder and she wasn't thick but she got an ass.

"Girl I fall in love with your body every time I see it" she said turning me around looking me up and down. We laughed and began to walk together. "What's good girl" I asked her. "Nothing much but my mom getting on my nerves" she told me. Carina mom is nice and always making sure carina acting good instead of the hood rats on these streets, but her mom don't know or believe that she is. Carina gets good grades and so far she stills a virgin.

"What about you and your old girl bae?" she asked. "I don't have a mama, are you talking about that open black door" I said shame of having to even talk about my mom with my friend. I don't look much alike with my mom, I just have her nose, ears, and same eye color; hazel-green, my mom is blacker than me and my sister. Everything else is from my father, he was the best dad you can ever want but sadly he got shot after leaving work when my sister turned 2.

Carina sighed and we began to walk in silence, the view of the school was coming closer. Hoping today would be normal never happens to me much. Some trashy whore has beef with me because her boyfriend decided to leave her and mess with me but I'm not the type to fuck around with these niggas.

"Ay bitch" she called out. I ignored her walking to my locker because it's too damn early and I don't like fighting with hoes over petty shit. These girls don't believe carina when she tells them I can fight. I use to be trained in a youth boxing class in my old town. My dad was so proud of me each time I won a trophy as to my mom she would brag and bother me about being more of a girl and join dance.

Putting my books in my locker my hair was suddenly pulled hard from the bitch; I turned around and backhanded this hoe with a lot of force to teach her 'I am not the one'.

Bitch fell hard on the ground and began crying.

I turned to the corner to get ready for class because if I stayed there I would be in not only trouble with that girl but with the bitch ass principal. This was going to be a long damn day.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

I hope you enjoy my new book 'Loving a Thug', Please don't hesitate to fan and vote me (ノ'ヮ')ノ*:・゚✧ and please enjoy my other books they are very entertaining. I will update when I can but I won't leave you all hanging