Loving a Thug Chapt.7

CHAPTER 7

RECAP:

I and Keisha have been talking a lot; she told me all the things she has been through. For someone who a thug I almost cried with her

I’m not going to lie but I think a thug just grew feelings for this girl, never in my life I thought I would be falling in love. I barely fall in love with anybody, I just take em, Fuck em, and leave they ass looking stupid and heart-broken.

I am not funna lie but I wanted her in my room but to tell you the truth I already got a chick coming in tonight. Her name Carina, she is a freak and a red bone with a big ass. I was out of my thoughts when my phone rang, the I.D had said carina, and I smiled and excused myself and walked to my room. “Ready for tonight”

A short continuation of Jerome’s P.O.V

I read the text message Carina had sent

“Yeah you know I’m always ready for you big daddy J”

“I’m Funna tap that ass, I gotta condom in my pocket and I’m looking for little mama’s ass” I sang to the tone of thrift shop

Carina is a bad little mama, everyone she knows besides me is supposed to think she a sweet little innocent nun but really she a damn devil in the bed. She sucks my dick so good and hard that the bed sheets be swallowed up my ass, like how the fuck.

From time to time me and carina fuck for the fun of it, she had told me she was getting sick and tired of her lame ass vibrator...so I told her I'd take care of that little issue.

I checked up on Keisha and she was knocked out in bed lying down in boxers and a sport bra. I usually thought carina looked amazing in bed but Keisha ...Keisha is damn angel, her ass so fat bigger than Carina’s, this girl has curves from another dimension.

I shut the door quietly and start watching TV downstairs waiting for carina to arrive. I get a text and seen that it was carina. “I’m outside buzz me in"

 I walked over to the switch by the door and buzzed little mama in, she pulled up and I waited outside.

 "Hi baby" she said walking over for a hug. I gave her a hug than threw her into my arms bridal style. "Oh someone's anxious" she giggled.

 Fuck yeah I'm anxious; her sex is candy to me. I hurried upstairs and locked the door, I threw her on the bed, and this girl is fast. I look down and I'm already naked, how the fuck.

 I lay her down and dive into that sweet pu.....

 End of Jerome's P.O.V ;)

 I woke up thirsty, hungry and a lot of bladder. I jumped my ass to the bathroom and peed a fucking waterfall. I went to wash my hand. I was startled when I heard a bang from next door, Jerome's bedroom.

 I walked in the hall and went to go knock on the door but before I can knock I hear another bang and a moan. "Oh shit" I said quietly racing to my bedroom. I laughed my ass off.

 "Damn am I hearing shit straight" I said clutching my stomach. I shook my head and waited on my bed so whoever this niggah fucking can go and I can go make a meal.

 I don't really know how long I've been waiting but I was impatient now. I didn't know people had enough of energy to fuck all day, don't the boy dick hurt and the girl Kooch don't feel it's burning a little, like damn.

 When my stomach grumbled again I thought 'fuck it' and walked downstairs to the kitchen to make me one fie ass sandwich. I was taking a couple of bites but stopped when I heard footsteps and giggling.