Loving a Thug Chapt.6

This is just an extra for chapter 5 hope you like it. 

RECAP:

I turned my head to look and see my sister Fucked up and so was Jerome, they weren’t injured but damn

“You coming with me and don’t argue because you know you don’t want your sister staying over there suffering”. 

at this point I had no mother. I stood up and rapidly punched her; I heard the crack of the process of breaking her nose. This bitch was literally eating my punches.

、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、

CHAPTER 6

JEROME’s P.O.V

It’s been rough for this girl, I can tell. I’m not going to lie but I think a thug just grew feelings for this girl, never in my life I thought I would be falling in love. I barely fall in love with anybody, I just take em, Fuck em, and leave they ass looking stupid and heart-broken. It was wrong for that these hoes always tell me ‘you don’t have any heart’; looking back at it I think that shit was true.

I’ve heard of girl’s that have a rough life in the hood, but it’s like she actually sacrificing to take care of her sister and not herself, hoes now and days be thinking it’s all female’s for themselves. Ever since I came with her sister, she hasn’t let go of her. It’s a damn shame what the hood can do to us.

I and Keisha have been talking a lot; she told me all the things she has been through. For someone who a thug I almost cried with her. I’m surprised she didn’t break down and join her mom and shit it’s a shock.

She told me she never had a phone because there’s no point in it because nobody funna pay the bills. I thought it would be nice to get her one so I can keep contact with her. So before I came to pick her up, I stopped by an at&t store and bought lil mama a galaxy note 2. I told her I wanted to have her live with me, she need to get out where she was last time, I literally need to help her because when you look at it she still in a hole with her sister on her shoulder trying to get out.

I pick them up and we head over to the crib. “Jerome stay here” she demanded me. She looks and sounds so sexy when she acts like a boss. “No I can’t let you go in there, not to be rude but your mom crazy as fuck”I told her ready to step out the car. She ran over to my side and slammed the door shut. “It’s already bad enough you on her bad side, its best you stay or she might even go crazier”

She was right, but I really didn’t want her to go alone with her sister. She leaves a peck on my cheek and starts walking through the gates. I’m glad she quickly left because now I’m here blushing, I seem like a fag.

I don’t know how long I’ve been waiting in this car but I woke up startled when the passenger door was slammed shut. I rubbed my eyes and start looking at Keisha, girl was fucking growing a black eye on her face, and her lip was busted. “The fuck happened to yo face Keisha”

“I’ll tell you later but can we just go, like I’m not even in the mode anymore” she said leaning back and taking deep breaths. Damn she seem piss, her mom is one crazy ass bitch. How can anyone treat they daughters like that, well I shouldn’t be talking since I be fucking these ladies daughter’s but damn maybe if you put yo daughter in check she wouldn’t be opening her legs for me.

“Alright calm down” I told her while driving down the road. I thought I can probably cheer her up a little once I give her her first phone. I smile over at her and told her to look under her chair. She searching until she pulls out the bag. She open the box all confused than her face light up and she clutch the phone to her chest.

“For me thank you Jerome” she smiled leaving a kiss on my cheek.

“Well if you going to be living with me, I need to have you in contact” I said truthfully.

“No problem” she said turning on her phone with a big ass cute smile on her face, her dimples showing. I turn over to look at her and she look like she deep in her thoughts so I stay quiet. I’m doing the right thing, right?

 ☆彡 ★彡 ☆彡 ★彡  ☆彡 ★彡 ☆彡 ★彡  ☆彡 ★彡  

I pull up to the crib and hear Keisha gasp. “Your house is beautiful” she said picking up her sleepy sister and lugging her over her shoulder. “Thanks, let me get ya’ll bags” I said walking back over to my truck to get their small suitcase. Usually you would carry a heavy or slightly heavy bag but this shit felt empty. I think I need to take them shopping for a while.

Let me show you the room. This right here is Trina’s room. I’m about to move out the way but Trina already pushed me to the ground and started jumping up and down. “This is my room, Awesome” she said running off to her bed jumping on it.

We leave Trina to her room and walked down the hall to show Keisha her next room. "This is your room". I am not funna lie but I wanted her in my room but to tell you the truth I already got a chick coming in tonight. Her name Carina, she is a freak and a red bone with a big ass.

I was out of my thoughts when my phone rang, the I.D had said carina, and I smiled and excused myself and walked to my room. “Ready for tonight”

 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Yeah its short ,so what... SORRY! but I hope you enjoy this extra chapter. and oh shit did he say 'Carina' , who that? ;) .....Can't wait till what happens when keisha see her bestie