Chapter 25: Find You

This chapter is dedicated to elys3_saavedra12 who probably loves Jason more than me lol. You're absolutely gorgeous, and here's another chapter with a Jason POV for you! Muwah! <3

Also a special thanks to Emily_is_a_speedster for suggesting actors to play Bruce Wayne. It was honestly hard to pick from your suggestion, and thank you for taking the time to share it with me. <3

I'll run away with your foot steps

I'll build a city that dreams for two

And if you lose yourself

I will find you

- Find You by Zedd

Damian's POV

The last thing I remembered was Jason becoming overpowered by the Shadows and passing out. Luckily, they thought he was just a normal civilian, so they didn't bother to finish off killing him. While I struggled to get out of their hold and see if he was alright, somebody not-so-gently stabbed a syringe into my neck and completely knocked me out cold. Before I was fully unconscious, I made a mental note to find out who did that and decapitate him or her.

When I awoke, I could still feel the sting on my neck from the syringe and felt anger course through me. I could only think of one person who would want to kidnap me, so I got out of the comfortable bed I was lying on in hopes of finding her. What I did not count on was feeling a wave of dizziness come over me as I stood, and I staggered to regain my balance. The door swung open, and there she stood.

My mother.

"Oh good. You're up dear," she said with a bright smile, as if it was normal to go about kidnapping me using a small army of Shadows and act like nothing happened. "Dinner will be served soon."

"I'm not hungry," I growled, still seeing a double of everything. I shook my head to clear it. "And I'd rather starve than have dinner with you."

At my words, my mother's good mood instantly vanished. She scowled, and her green eye flashed dangerously. "Damian Wayne, you will not speak to your mother like that, and you will eat dinner."

I snorted and made my way back to bed, sitting on the edge in hopes of making the nausea disappear. It worked, and my vision slowly came back to normal. "No mother would ever kidnap and drug her son," I spat. "We both know I'm going to get out of here and go back to father."

"I highly doubt that," mother replied with a triumphant smirk. Then she gestured to the window near the door. "See for yourself."

With dread, I got to my feet again and slowly walked towards the window. I wondered if she was planning on doing something treacherous again, but then my eyes caught sight of the view outside. Shocked, all I could do was stare in speechlessness. I distantly heard the door clicking shut behind me as she left, but I couldn't tear my eyes off the long expanse of clouds. I could only guess we were on an airborne plane. Mother was right. I wouldn't be able to get out of here unless we landed soon.

Asteria's POV

All hands were on deck for the second search for Damian.

After Bruce and Diana argued lengthily over whether or not the team would be able to find Damian on their own, Bruce finally gave in and let Diana call in all the members of the Justice League to help. I was trying not to let the fact that big guys with nuclear energy, Kryptonian abilities or unbelievable flexibility deter me, as I walked along the ship beside them. Everyone was busily staring at a computer screen while Zatanna, Doctor Fate and I tried to find a spell to locate Damian. So far, no one was having much success.