You didn't love me - Vanoss

-Your pov-

it was 3 pm and you were already on your way home from work,  your boss let you go home early, thank god. 

'I bet Evan is going to be happy to me because we haven't really gotten to spend time with each other with your new job and such.'  you smiled to your self widely. 

You pull into your driveway and see another car, it must be one of the boys must of gotten a new car. you get out of your car grabbing your purse and your keys and go and unlock the door. You walk in to see no one in the living room or the kitchen, he must be in his office with the boys. You walk up the stairs and start hearing

'yes baby'

'just like that' 

Your heart just sank. Ripped out of your chest and stomped on. 

You boyfriend Evan Fong, of 2 years is cheating on you with some girl.  You stood there frozen no emotion only tears streaming down your face. You walk up the stairs Turing to the hallway which your bedroom was.

'harder'

You stand right in front of the door which was slightly cracked.

'Taylor'

you hear Evan moan. You start to open the door revealing more.

'I love you'

He loves her, not me.

"O my god!" So called Taylor shouts. Evan turns to you his emotion is not explainable, some sort of nervousness and sadness.

' Y/n?" Evan whispers and jumps up and grabs his boxers. 

You turn around and casually walk back down the hallway, going down the stairs and to the door. You cant even to try to show any emotion all you would feel was numb. Then you feel a hand on your shoulder pulling you around and kissing you. Evan.

You react fast and push him back as hard as you could making him all most fall back. then it zall hits you. 

"What the fuck was that!!" You scream. "You just kiss me after that?!"

"y/n=-"  Evan says softly "We can talk this through."

"Talk about what Evan!" more tears start coming down your face "You sleeping with someone else!" Then you remember the girl 'Taylor' is still upstairs and i push him out of they way and march to our room. 

"Get the fuck out!" you scream, she looks terrified. she starts to get up and starts frantically searching for her clothes and i hear Evan coming up behind me. 

The 'Taylor' pushes past me and Evan and out the door and i grab my suitcase out from my closet and start throwing my clothes in.

"Babe- wh-what are you doing"

"What the hell does it look like Evan?" i barley choke out. "Im fucking leaving and were done"

"Babe please don't leave me" he starts crying. 

"I heard you guys through the door, you said you love her."

"I didn't mean it."

"Yes you did."

"No"

"Stop lying."

"Did you cheat because i said i wasn't ready?" 

"..."

"I wanted to wait until marriage Evan but you couldn't keep you dick in your pants, now tell me"

"yes"

"Was I not worth waiting for?"

"no I love you." 

"You didn't love me, you never did."

I finish packing and I try to get out the door but Evan wont let me through.

"Move" 

"Please don't go"

"You did this"

"I didn't mean to"

"Stop"

"Never, your staying."

"Don't make this harder than it has to be!" 

He step aside  and i go down the stairs to the door and i look over my shoulder to see evan at the top of the stair case. "You didn't even love me anyway." is the last thing i said and left for good.