Chapter Nineteen| Get The Fuck Away.

"Now is that anyway to talk to your future mate?" My father growls.

"Nope, thats why he's not my future mate." I snarl back.

"Yes he is Hunter and you won't have a say in the matter."

"Yes I do. I'll never stay with him because he isn't my real mate, Dominic is and as you can see, my whole pack stands with me and isn't gunna let you touch me. Believe me when I say that I do miss you but you are pushing me further and further away the more you continue with all of this."

"Hunter, please just do whats best for you and your pack and mate with Trent." Mom says.

"Can't, already mated with Dominic." I start. "Trent wouldn't want an un pure little pup as his mate would he?"

I hear Dominic growl but he knows exactly what I'm up to so he's trying his best to hold back his wolf. His wolf just doesn't like me sharing what happens behind closed doors.

"You wouldn't have." Trent growls.

I move my hair out of the way form my mark and I watch as Trent's face scrunches in disgust. I let out a laugh at him and move back into Dominic's arms.

"Mom, Dad, you have just started a war." I say as calmly as I can.

"What do you mean?" Dad asks.

"If you don't know than you all deserve what's coming to you." Dominic growls.

Dominic, Cooper, Jess, Brook and I step back and watch as Owen leads the group of warriors toward what little of my old pack my parents had brought with them here.

"You wouldn't do this to your parents would you?" Mom says backing up as my warriors advance.

"You have left us no choice. Why couldn't you have listened to your wolf?!" I shout.

"Because My wolf doesn't knows whats best for you." She replies.

"Stop!" I yell and everyone stops and looks at me.

"Mom, dad, Trent. Get the fuck away. Get the fuck off my land and next time I see you on my land I will declare war against both your god damn packs and we will destroy you." I snap and snarl at them all.

"Fine, we'll leave but just be prepared to never see us again." Dad says.

"I was prepared when I ran off with him." I reply.

I watch as they all run off into the forest. I hope I will never have to see Trent again and if my parents come back I will be forced to start a war that neither side wants to be a part of.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What do you think? Lots of drama

Anyways, don't forget to vote and don't forget that I love you all!

Thanks

Xoxo
-Maddie

(Updated and edited on August 1, 2016)