Chapter Fourteen| Ian

As I feel the nice water run down my back I finish rinsing out my hair and I slowly retreat from the shower. I can feel Dominic's presence close which means he's right outside waiting for me. I honestly love him for putting my feelings first.

I hear a loud growl come from the other side of the door and freeze. My thoughts are that it's Dominic's growl but I don't think that it is. Worry and fear strike through my body. I quickly throw my clothes on and walk out of the bathroom.

I stop to see Dominic in wolf form and growling at the window. I walk over slowly and look out the window. At the sight I freeze and almost pass out. Ian...

"Cooper!" I shout through pack mind link.

"Yes Luna?" He replies.

"Please come to my room. Now." I say calmly.

As I wait for Coop to arrive I kneel down next to Dominic and whisper in his ear. "Everything's going to be fine, Ian isn't going to hurt me and if he tries I will kill him first." I reassure him.

I can feel his tension slipping away as he shifts back into a human. I rush over to the dresser and pull out a pair off Dominic's shorts and throw them at him. He chuckles as he slips them on and I keep m eyes in the opposite direction.

"You can turn around now." He chuckles again.

I turn to see that he's in the shorts and he looks fucking sexy as shit. His chiseled features are so at show right now it isn't even funny.

I hear a knock on the door and I know it's Cooper. "Come in Coop." I yell.

"What did you want to see me for Luna?" He asks.

"Your brother is back." I answer and his goes wide.

I feel a spike of fear because if Ian's back my father most likely sent him after me or Coop and the only way to get to Coop is through Jessie...Shit!

We start running down to the kitchen where I know Jess spends most of her time. I think about what Ian would do to her if his mission is to get Coop back to the old pack.

"Have you marked her?" I ask.

"No." He replies.

I pick up speed and see that Ian is still standing outside on the law ad Jess is jamming with her head phones up full blast. I  move right past Jess and watch as she continues to dance around the kitchen.

"What are you doing here Ian?" I growl.

"Calm down, I come with good intentions." He says holding up his hands.

"And what would those be?" Dominic growls.

"Hey!" I hear Jess open the door and walk over to us. "Whats going on?"

Her eyes lock with Ian and she gets a mad, evil look on her face. "If you've come to take my mate away, think again Because I will personally rip you in half." She growls.

"Why did you come!" I shout.

"To join your pack!" He shouts back.

What?!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey!

I really hope you all like this and I just want to say thank you all so much! When I first published this book I never thought that I would get this many reads and votes and it honestly an amazing feeling.

Thank you all!

Xoxo
-Maddie

(Updated and edited on August 1, 2016)