Chaper Five| Kick Ass She-Wolf

"Hunter wake up." I hear Dominic say.

"I'm up." I say groggily.

I sit up in the bed and look at the clock. Why the hell is he waking me up at 5:30 in the morning?

"Why?" I half cry.

"Why what?" He asks.

"It's 5:30! Why?"

"Because we need to start training."

"Training for what, because I'm pretty sure I already know everything there is to fighting and being Luna Becuase I grew up learning how to be one." I explain.

"Well than why don't you show me what you can do?" He taunts.

"Fine. Give me half hour to get fully up and awake and I'll kick someones ass."

"You are one fiery she wolf." He laughs.

"You are so damn lucky that I'm half asleep right now." I groan.

"Whatever." Dominic chuckles and I hear him walk out of the room.

I try my hardest to fall back asleep but I'm waken up by a splash of ice cold water.

"Dominic you ass!" I growl as I stand dripping with ice water.

"You wouldn't get up and this was the only way to guarantee that you would get up." He explains.

I hold out my hand as if asking a truce. He takes my hand and I flip him around onto his back.

"You asshole." I growl as I walk over him and into the bathroom that is connected to the bedroom.

"Fistey." I hear a voice that I have never heard before. I turn my attention to him and growl.

"Oh shit," He says putting his hands up in surrender. "I'm just here because Alpha wanted me to help train you for combat."

"What ever. As you can see I'm very capable myself." I snort.

"Really? Try to flip me." He taunts.

I walk over to him, grab him by the wrist and upper arm and flip him so he's on his stomach on the floor.

"Holy shit you're one strong chick." He says getting up.

"Thank you." I say with sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"I'm Owen, and you must be Hunter." He say sticking his hand out but thinking better of it and pulling it back to his side.

"Nice to meet you. Now if you don't mind I would love to get dressed and shower before my fucking mate decides to throw more ice water on me." I scowl.

"Oh dude thats how you woke her up, no wonder she's like this." Owen jokes helping Dominic up from the floor.

"If you know whats goor for you, you will stay clear of the bathroom while I'm in it." I growl and they both nod their heads.

I jump in the shower and let the warm water spray down my back to warm me up. I turn the water off and wrap the towel around my body.

Crap! I forgot to grab clean clothes.

I throw my dirty clothes on and walk out into the room.

"You know I could have brought you clean close." Dominic says.

"In your dreams." I say.

I grab a couple pieces of clothing that Dominic had brought up for me. Tight leather pants and tight leather top.

"I am not going to wear this type of clothing all the time." I growl to Dominic.

"Fine with me." He smirks.

"Dammit Dominic!" I shout. "You are fucking impossible!"

"What ever do you mean?" He says innocently.

"You know exactly what. I will wear this today but this is the only time." I snarl.

"Fine. I'll take you shopping." Dominic says.

"Like hell you will. I know you have a sister. I'll get to know her and she can take me shopping."

"What ever. Can we just go train now?" He whines.

I walk over to the guys and grab their arms flipping them instantly over onto their butts. I walk out of the room with the outfit in my arms. I'm getting changed somewhere else out of my mates grasp.

God, why the hell was a paired up with him of all people?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Updated and edited on August 1, 2016)