Chapter 15| Ian Part 2

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask in shock.

"I want to join your pack." He says again.

"Why would you want to do that?" Dominic growls.

"Because I want to be with my brother, his mate, my best friend, and her mate. Please, my pack has fallen down hill and they are trying to do everything they can to get the both of you out. I don't want to be a part of that." He agues.

"How are we suppose to know if they sent you or not? You could be pat of their next plan to take us away." Coop argues.

"Wait, they watched Dominic mark me and they still want to take me away! I'll die!" I come to the realization that my parents will do anything to get me pack to the pack, even if it means killing me and Dominic in the process.

"Thats why I came. I know that you can't live without Dominic because of the mark but your parents still insist they he isn't your mate and that it wont effect you." He says placing his hands on his hips.

"Fine." I say.

I receive many "what the fuck" looks from my mate, sis and Coop. "He can stay but in a cell. At least until we know for sure that he is here on his own terms and not here on theirs." I growl at Ian as he takes a step closer to me.

"Thats my fierce mate." Dominic says grabbing my hip and pulling me close.

"Only when it comes to protecting the pack." I smile.

"You're already turning into a true luna." He chuckles.

"Owen!" I shout through mind-link.

"Yes Luna?" He answers.

"I need you to come and take Ian down to the cells so we can figure out weather or not he's working for my parents or not." I tell him.

"I'll be right there." He says.

I spot Owen walking our way almost immediately. I wave him over our way and point to Ian. He growls at the trespasser and takes him by the arm and starts to drag him away.

"I need hunters and trackers here, right now." Dominic snarls though mind-link.

Within seconds people are standing in front of us and waiting for command. "I want you to go to my old pack. Scope out and find out if Ian is missing from there or if he is here on a mission. We need to know before we let him into our pack." I shout.

"Yes Luna." They all say.

"Repot back to us tonight weather it be in person or through mind-link." I state. "And please try your best not to get caught."

"Yes Luna." They all say again.

"Than you have your orders. Get going." Dominic says pushing hhis hand out as if it'll make them move faster.

I turn on my heels and start walking into the house. I feel my mate come up beside me and smile my way.

"You know, we have the afternoon off." He winks.

"I suppose we do." I smile.

"You know what that means?" He questions.

"No Mr. Alpha I do not." I say cheekily.

"It means I can have you all to myself." He growls playfully and lifts me up bridal style.

"No! Let me down!" I laugh.

"Never!" He says before throwing me down on the bed.

Dominic stalks towards me and has a playful but evil smile on his face. I can't help but smile at him as he leans down on the bed and kisses me on my lips. This kiss is full of passion an love but one other thing, the kiss is rough...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Can you guess what's going to happen?

Anyways, hope you enjoyed

Thanks

Xoxo
-Maddie

(Updated and edited on August 1, 2016)