Chapter Eleven| Pack Attack

"They can't pull us apart." I say to Dominic.

"I know but they are trying so damn hard." He growls.

"What did he ever do to them?" Coop asks.

"He took what they valued the most." Jess says.

"And what would that be?" I ask.

"You." Dominic answers.

"They're mad because I found my mate?" I ask.

"You were to be Luna of the pack, now they don't have an heir so the title will have to go to the Beta's son or daughter if he has children."

"Oh the Beta has children, in fact one of them is standing in this room." I state.

"Cooper?" Jess looks over at him.

"Yeah, my brother can take the spot. I'm not going back to that pack after seeing what the Alpha and Luna will do to mates." Coop growls.

"So you'd be okay if we stay here?" Jess jumps with happiness.

"Yes, I think it's in our best interests to stay with this pack." Coop says.

Jess squeals in delight and jump hugs Coop. I can't help but laugh and Dominic comes up behind me and hugs my middle.

"You will always be mine love." He whispers in my ear.

"You will always be mine." I whisper back.

"Forever." His wolf says through our bond.

We brake apart from the hug and look over at Coop and Dominic's sister.

"They're going to tell Ian and your parents." I say.

"Lets them do what they want. They can't touch me here; not with an amazing sister and Luna like you Hunter." Coop compliments earning a growl from Dominic.

"You possessive ass wolf, he has a mate and he's happy. Let him complement me if he wants so." I say jabbing Dominic with my elbow.

I feel a flash of cold air rush over me and a shiver runs down my spine causing me to shake. I look up at Dominic an his eyes are pitch black. Something's going on and it isn't good.

I catch the scent of something and my eyes widen as I realize what it is.

"Dammit." I curse.

"What?" Coop ask.

I look up to see a wide eyes Cooper and Jess as they catch the smell that has crossed over the room.

"Rogues." Jess confirms.

"What are we going to do?" Coop asks.

"How many?" I ask looking up at my mate.

"I can't tell for sure but there's hell of a lot." He replies.

I grab ahold of Dominic's hand and squeeze. Rogues aren't normally in large numbers, they stay singular or in little "packs" of three or four. Something is wrong and I have a feeling that it has something to do with me.

"Are you sure their rogues?" I ask.

"Not 100% but they aren't from this pack." Dominic says.

"I don't think they're rogues." I comment.

"Than who would they be?" Jess asks.

"Our pack." Coop says.

"I think that my parents mind-linked with the pack and told them to come. I know my parents and they wouldn't give up as easily as they did." I say.

"Are you sure?" Jess asks.

"They wouldn't just leave. Especially not my father." I respond.

"What are we going to do?" Coop asks.

"We are going to fight." Dominic growls.

We walk out the door and the scent gets stronger and stronger the closer we get to the territory line. My old pack is standing just outside the perimeter and all my thoughts scatter. I see Ian, my parents, the Beta and so many other people.

"Step one foot on our territory and we will rip you to peices." I shout.

"Hunter? Are you being for real?" Ian shouts.

Dominic growls at Ian and steps in front of me. "Dammit you possessive mate, he comes close and I will make my threat reality." I say pushing him aside.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Damn shit got real!

Thanks for reading!

Xoxo
-Maddie

(Updated and edited on August 1, 2016)