We Go to Court Again!

Börja om från början

"Eleanor Snape-Malfoy... you face the Wizengamot in regards to allegations of assault on a Muggle and assault on a Muggle via the use of magic. Your verdict will be reached after discussion between Mr. Harbing and myself, which shall occur after presentation of your case along with answering of questions related to this incident. Now, you may begin with your defense if you should like."

Eleanor looked to Draco before nervously standing up. "I... I- I... I need to- to use the restroom."

"The trial has-" Frey started to say, but Eleanor immediately started walking out of the room, much to the judges' chagrin. "Someone go with her!"

Sarah Beth shot up and followed her. They both left for about a minute before returning. Sarah Beth had her hand on Eleanor's shoulder. Sarah Beth walked to the front of the room and clasped her hands together.

"I'm making a request to speak on Mrs. Malfoy's behalf." Sarah Beth looked back and smiled softly. "Since she has been asked to remain off her anxiety potions for the sake of this hearing, that makes her eligible for a proper attorney."

Frey narrowed his eyes. "An attorney? And what qualifications do you possess in order to speak for the accused, exactly?"

"Mr. Frey, you know as well as I do that I do not need special  qualifications to represent someone in a trial. Besides, I have received Wizarding Law training in the past. In fact, I have sat in seminars led by your colleague here. Isn't that correct, Mr. Harbing?"

Harbing huffed at her. "This is true. Proceed, Mrs. Carter, if you must."

Sarah Beth grinned wider. "Thank you. I call Healer Helga Fuchs to speak."

---

Healer Fuchs sat in a chair about ten meters away from the Wizengamot seats. She sat calmly and coolly, not at all nervous about her statement.

"Healer Fuchs, what position do you hold at St. Mungo's psychological ward?"

"I am Assistant Head Healer of the ward, second in authority to Healer Jason Phillips."

"And you act as a nurse for Eleanor Malfoy, correct?"

"That is correct."

"For how long have you worked with her?

"Approximately a decade."

"So you consider yourself very familiar with your patient and her behavior?"

"Yes."

Sarah Beth paced slowly, making sure her every word was heard clearly. Every important detail was emphasized.

"How often and for how long do you see Mrs. Malfoy to monitor her?"

"As of 2005, I see her three days a week for about two hours. This includes house visits and trips out of her home. She visits St. Mungo's ward for a monthly assessment of her mental health."

"Okay, and during this time out of the Malfoy Manor, have you ever seen her interact violently with a Muggle or any other individual?"

"Eleanor... has had some altercations in the home and at the hospital, but she has not been physically violent with anyone outside of there."

Sarah Beth paused. "And verbally?"

"She has had vocal arguments with people over the years, but I reiterate that she has not been publicly violent."

"Lastly, what conditions has Mrs. Malfoy been diagnosed with?"

"Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. All are coupled with episodes of various levels of anxiety."