"Is Monroe in?"
"Monroe Jackson?" She asked. Jackson? It's gonna be Amini soon!!

"Yes."
"Yes, right this way."

She led me through a warm carpeted hallway with orange walls. Then knocked on the large black wooden door at the end.

"Miss. Jackson?" Charm asked as she knocked on the door.
"Yes?" I heard Monroe call. Her voice was beautiful. Not too high pitched, but still a little raspy.

"Raheem Amini is here to see you!" I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, remembering that she thinks I'm a dick.

"Send him in!" She ordered. Charm opened the door smiling at me, and I walked in. Her office was nice, I guess. But she...she was gorgeous.

She was even showing cleavage under her shirt, which drove me completely crazy. But I had to stay professional.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hand as she sat at her desk.
"It's very nice to meet you, my love," I kissed her hand. She already looked irritated, which impressed me. I like a woman with morals.

"Same," she said blandly. I smiled and sat on the leather bench which was across from her desk. I liked the idea of a couch type piece of furniture there instead of the usual chair across a desk. She wasn't saying anything to me so I decided to try and start a conversation.

"Nice office you have here!" I looked around, noticing the office wasn't all that great.
"I just moved to this building." She gave me and phony smile that made me chuckle at her. I didn't want her to think I'm some old man, I'm only thirty four.

"You know I'm not much older than you?" I asked as I crossed my leg.
"You know my age?" She asked. Shit. I didn't want her to know I pretty much stalked her online last night.

"Thirty," I said as I looked at her young body, "would've had me fooled."

"Mr. Amini what brings you here today?" She asked. Good, I'm getting somewhere.
"You bring me here," I replied with a grin.

"I watched you on television yesterday, at your charity event," I lied. I didn't really watch her on TV. But I watched a lot of her speeches on YouTube!

"You! Watch a charity event?! She bursted out laughing in my face. I expected that.
"You must understand, I am not like my father. I donated two million dollars to your charity." She seemed unaffected by that fact.

"Well thank you Mr. Amini."
"No problem, Miss. Jackson." Things grew awkward so she started to look around her office. I couldn't ignore how beautiful her hair was. It reminded me of mine when I was a boy. Her curves amazed me, she was like nobody I've ever seen before.

"Do you need something?" She asked.
"I want to sleep with you," I spat out. Shit. Great now she's gonna think I'm a pervert!

"Leave!" She yelled. She had a cute pouting face, causing me to laugh.
"I'm serious, I find you very attractive." I brought out a sheet of paper with my address and cell number on it, "that's my address and personal cell number."

"You can put that shit right back in your suit!" She yelled. I had never been talked to like that...I liked it.

"Ooo feisty!" I toyed.
"Shut up!" She slammed her hand on her desk and pouted again. I loved the look on her face. I wanted to see that look while I'm taking her body all night.
"You're so adorable!" I reached forward and touched her hair. She yelled something, but I didn't hear it. I haven't felt curls like that since I was a child, and I touched my own.
"Wow," I mumbled.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" She yelled as she snatched her hair from me, bringing me back to reality.

"I'm crazy for you!" I smiled and watched as her eyes went to my lips.
"Get out!" She yelled.