Chapter 11 Forever or Fightever

(pictured is Kelsey)

                The plane landed and Rebekka woke Zayn slowly. “Hey, sleepy, we landed.” she whispered.

                I got up and smacked my brother’s head playfully. “Wake up, bud.” I told him before shaking Niall’s shoulder gently.

                “So you’ll hit me but not him?” Harry asked, rubbing his head.

                “Yes, because you are my brother.” I laughed at him. “You can never change that. It’s a forever thing.”

                He chuckled and nodded. “Forever.” he agreed.

                We woke Louis and Liam at the same time, though we took out time watching them sleeping on each other. I was the one who had to end the adorableness. Rebekka picked up her carry on after folding the blanket back into it. Zayn seemed to be a little red in the face when he realized he’d been sharing the blanket with the two of us. I sent Rebekka on with Kathleen and the other boys while Zayn and I made sure we’d gotten everything off the plane.

                “So… Rebekka’s kinda pretty isn’t she?” I asked, watching him.

                “Yeah, she is…” he nodded slightly. “She doesn’t seem to like any of the guys, so…”

                I smirked slightly. “Oh, I don’t know about that, Zayn.” I said lightly before skipping to the boarding ramp and walked down the steps.

                He followed me shortly. “What do you mean, Kelsey? You don’t leave a man hanging like that.”

                “I mean that she might like one of the guys. She acts different around a guy she likes, and she’s kinda acting different but not a lot.” I explained, shrugging slightly.

                “Different how?” Zayn asked, watching me.

                “Different as in, she stops treating the same as she did before. She laughs at their lame jokes and rolls her eyes at the funny ones.” I told him, watching Rebekka from under my bangs.

                She laughed quietly at something my brother said Kathleen rolled her eyes at her. It must have been a lame joke that Harry had told. Zayn looked at the ground. “Like that?” he asked.

                “Like that…” I sighed and patted his back gently. “Maybe it’s just a fluke. I’d have to hear the joke myself to tell you if it would be lame in her point of view. I mean, you have to remember, Hazza is a riot.”

                He nodded and smiled. “Thanks, Kelsey. Don’t tell anyone I mentioned it, but we all missed you while you were in the States. Hazza thought he’d go crazy without your cooking and your sense of humor. Niall… well Niall was a little off. We don’t really get why though.” Zayn shrugged and smiled to me. “It’s nice to have you back though, that is the honest to God truth.”

                “Thanks. It’s good to be back.” I smiled back to him. “I just miss a few friends I made that actually lived in Illinois.”

                He laughed and nodded. “Understandable.”

                “So did Harry mention what happened between him and Kath?” I asked casually.

                “Nope. Sorry. I was going to ask the same thing actually.”

                “No… She’s been tight mouthed with us.”