A Collection of Childhood Stories.

As always All Rights Reserved because I'm sure little me wouldn't want anybody stealing her ideas =)

Copyright © 2013 by rubberducky36

Thank you to @LikeAStarXx for making this adorable cover!

********************************************************************************************************************

So my mum and dad were tiding out all of my old school stuff and art work and just bits and bobs from when I was little.

Obviously I tried to save as much as I could from going to the furnace (to be burned) and I found a couple of folders full of stories that I had written from when I was 7 years old to when I was 11 years old.

I just wanted to share with you guys things that I had written in my childhood and I hope you like them or just enjoy reading them. I will post up a new story each week so I hope you guys look forward to reading them each week.

Be warned, some of the stories don't make a lot of sense but just go along with them and enjoy the childness of it all. They are really, really short stories but I'm sure that if you really enjoyed one I could maybe extend it further, so let me know =)

I wanna know what guys think as always so remember to leave a comment if you want =)

I hope you enjoy!!

Em xx