You Are Never Alone

A/N: Okay this is a really sad one. Trigger warning on suicide. It gets better in the end, just saying. Its quite depressing.

Sam Winchester breathed in the cool air from his window. The last time he would breathe the air. A tear fell from his sad hazel eyes. The tall sixteen year old shut his window and the blinds. He looked around his dark dreary room for the last time. The walls a dark purple, and the wood on the furniture a dark red color. Looking in the mirror, he saw his broken sad expression in the mirror. A crack ran down middle of the mirror aligning with his face. He let out one sob, which he quickly coughed over.

No one would notice for hours. His brother went out with his new girlfriend. At least his brother was normal. Sam was messed up, broken even. The memories of those afternoons alone in all his childhood made him let out another sob. He pulled out the suicide note he wrote and rewrote a million times. Laying it gently on his black sheets, another tear ran down his face.

His phone vibrated in his Jean pocket. Fighting back another sob, he checked his phone. Gabriel Novak: iMessage. Unlocking his phone with his boyfriends name as his code, the message made him sob again.

"Hey baby. Can I come over? I think we need to talk"

Need to talk. Sam Winchester knew what that meant. A tear fell down his cheek.

"Talk? I can't talk right now. I'm busy. I have to do something"

His fingers were shaking as he sent the text. He threw his phone across the room. Grabbing a pill bottle he found in his father's room, he pored it all out over his desk, crying harder. The song pain played loudly in the background. Shakily he grabbed a pill to stare at it. He was really gonna do it. End his sorry ass life. This way he won't disappoint his parents anymore. No longer would he be in everyone's way.

A vibration from his phone interrupted his thoughts. He glanced at the phone, and just sighed sadly. It wasn't even worth looking at. A sob escaped his throat. He sobbed loudly. Tears rushed down his face. He couldn't take this. This pain. His parents could never love him if they knew, and he was probably just a weight on his friends shoulders. He was just another useless soul in the universe. His sobs got louder.

He walked over to his radio and turned up the volume to full blast. He didn't want to hear anymore. He didn't want to think anymore. He didn't want to breathe anymore. He just didn't want to be anything anymore. He just wanted peace. He looked at the his clenched fist where the pill laid. It felt like it was burning a hole in his hand. Everything was shaky. A distant sound ringed from downstairs. Choosing to ignore the sound, he shakily brought the pill up to his mouth.

Just as he was about to down it with water, a panting Gabriel burst through the door. Sam looked at him sadly, and he finally broke down. Falling into Gabriel's arms, he sobbed into his shoulder. He gripped Gabriel as tight as he could. The younger boy started coughing, and he spit out the pill onto the floor. Gabriel lifted the taller boy with surprising ease into his bed. Picking up the pill with a sad look in his eyes he threw it in his boyfriends waste bin.

"I'm sorry. Gabriel, I'm so sorry," Sam repeated over and over again sobbing into the sheets. The seventeen year old boy shushed his boyfriend and held him close on his bed. Sam looked into his first loves honey colored eyes. "Never be sorry. But I swear to god Sam, you try to do that again, I will bring you back to life and bitch slap you all the way to hell," Gabriel teased lightly, and Sam chuckled sadly.

Sam nuzzled his head into the crook of the older teen's neck. He sighed softly still shaking. "I'm sorry, I thought- I don't know what I thought. I felt so alone," Sam mumbled into his neck. The trickster kissed the top of the moose's head. "You'll never be alone. You're stuck with me for a while kiddo. I'm just glad I got here in time," The shorter man spoke softly looking with love and adoration for his boyfriend. Sam chuckled sadly. Something creeped at the back of his mind that he just had to ask. He sat up slowly, weak from his emotional break down and looked down at Gabriel. "What was that thing you needed to talk about, you know, before I had my emotional break down," The moose joked sadly. The trickster just smiled and brushed some of his boyfriend's hair out of his face. Gently he pulled him back down. "Shh, don't worry about that now love. Just rest. We can talk about it after you take a nap," he whispered softly kissing his forehead.

Sam let out a shaky sigh and nodded his head. As he started to nod of into sleep, Gabriel rubbed his back calmly, not moving a muscle, even though the promise ring box in his back pocket was uncomfortable, it could wait for another day.

A/N: Kind of cute ending don't you think? Sorry for taking forever to update. Leave it for me to never update then write a really sad one shot. Whoops. The next one may MAY have smut in it. Depends if I feel up to it or not. I was actually really sad when I wrote this. I was feeling very suicidal before I wrote this. And you know who helped me? My girlfriend. God who knows where I would be without her. So why did I write something so sad if I hate writing sad stories you ask? Good question.

I wrote it to show that even if you feel alone, I can promise you are not. You are never alone. No we don't all have hunky tricksters to bust down our front doors, and stop us. The thing is though, there is always someone there. Whether it's a close friend or an internet friend. It doesn't matter. Someone always loves you more than you know. And hey, if you can't think of anyone, I love all my readers. No I don't know you. But I love you guys. You guys make me smile all the time with your comments and favorites, and ugh.

I love all you internet strangers so much. Never change. Any of you. Unless you're a serial killer. Maybe try to kill less people, but hey just a suggestion. All jokes aside, you all are bitching people. Stay awesome. I'm gonna go try and update the other story so ta-ta for now my lovely moosen! Have an amazing day, or night! Try not to murder anyone! Love you guys!!

~~~ Kay Trickster ~~~~