Best Friend's Brother Part 2

Gabe’s POV:

The trees were beautiful this time of year. The fall has always been my favorite time of year. When the leaves fall gently on the ground, blowing as my car speed along the old trail. Trees surrounded the trial like a blanket, making light shine through the colored leaves giving, which made me sigh. Pulling my car, to the side of the trail, I parked it, and turned off the ignition.

I looked at the sight of sleeping Sam, and smiled. He looked so peaceful, and free of worry. He looked innocent like a child, before the stress of being a “young adult” got to him. Brushing his bangs out of his face, I leaned closer and lightly kissed his forehead. Slowly, he lifted his eyelids and had the cutest little smile on his face. “Why are you looking at me like that?” my best friend’s little brother yawned cutely like a kitten. “Cause your adorable when you’re asleep. Even cuter when waking up,” I whisper brushing his lips gently.

I chuckled when his ears turned pink under his floppy hair. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it, before letting go and climbing out of the car. Running around to his side, I opened the door and bowing while he giggled and got of the car. As I closed the door, I heard him mutter, “Such an adorable dork.”

Grabbing his hand, and linking our fingers, I lead him to a rock in the clearing of the woods. The moose, who was slightly taller than me, sat down on the rock and pulled me towards him, and onto his lap. I sighed leaning my head into the crook of his neck, looking up into the atmosphere of trees, and the streams of light that shone down creating little spotlights all along the forest floor.

“You know, kiddo, life isn’t easy for me either,” I spoke suddenly out of the blue, after a long moment of content silence. “What do you mean?” The sophomore sat up as he spoke more alert to my oncoming words. I turned around so I could face him, with both my legs wrapped around his torso. “I don’t know,” I shrugged, and continued with “I just, I feel like the odd ball out of the family ya know?” He nodded soaking up every word I said.

“I mean, I ain’t got any special talents like every one else. I’m average at everything. Castiel is brilliant and an awesome artist. Michael is the brains, and strategist. Anna is caring and gentle like a mother, even though she’s only thirteen. Lucifer, Michael’s husband, he’s the devil, but he’s the most athletic guy I know. Even you, you’re healthy and smart, and strong. What am I? The nice one? The one who keeps the family from fighting? I ain’t special kid. I don’t know why you like me so much kiddo,” I couldn’t look him in the eyes as I spoke so I mainly said this to his lap.

Gently, he removed one hand from my back, and lifted my chin to stare into his gorgeous hazel eyes. “Gabe, you really don’t see it do you?” The little bugger chuckled at me as if I was a foolish child. I scoffed and tried to get up, but he just pulled me down and looked me in the eyes seriously. “Hey, come on. Don’t be like that. I’m just surprised you don’t see how awesome you are. You’re funny, sexy as hell, and the sweetest guy I know. You’re also a great brother. I remember when some kids were making fun of Castiel, you filled their lockers with cherry slushies. Clark couldn’t get the red out of his hair for weeks. You’re also the greatest cook I know. Seriously bad for you food never tasted so good,” I blushed feeling stupid for being self-conscious as he spoke. “Oh and when you blush, it’s the cutest thing,” He smirked as he leaned forward and pecked my lips.

“Oh Sammy, you really know how to sweet talk a girl,” I joked batting my eyelashes.

“If you were a girl, I would’ve shoved you off me in the bathroom. Girl lips are gross. Lip gloss is gross,” He scrunched his nose as he spoke.

 I chuckled and teased him, “You know I have some in my car. Let me just go-” I started to get off him, but he pulled me down making me basically straddle him. “Sammy! That’s no way to treat a lady,” I scolded playfully as he stood up making me wrap my legs around him.

“Good thing you’re not a lady,” He chuckled before kissing me gently. When he lowered his hands to my butt, all jokes slipped out of my head as I thread my fingers through his hair, pulling gently. Moaning, he suddenly became a different person, pushing my back roughly against a tree. I groaned in a moment of pain, but before I could think, he separated his lips from mine and attacking my neck.

Needless to say, I’m so glad he decided to skip, and I don’t think he regrets missing a little school.  

Then a thought popped into my head. Shit. Dean's so gonna kill me...... 

A/N: Sorry it's so short.  I just thought that was a good place to end it. Happy Spring Break to Americans, and to others, have a happy day anyway! 

Peace out Moosen

~Kay Trickster