Maybe I'm Not Alone

A/N: Okay this is kind of depressed Sam, but it gets happier, I promise.

Sam sighed as looked in the mirror checking his hair one last time. It was still untamable and messy just like his life. God he hated to be alive. On disaster after another. He did manage for to kiss a girl, but it turns out she had a boyfriend, and didn't tell him. Sometimes young 15 year old Sammy Winchester wondered why he was even alive.

What isn't fair is that everyone seems to fall in love so easily, and there Sammy is, just alone. Why is that? Does Sam not deserve love now? Because he's different? Because he has a crappy sense of humor? Because he's annoying?

It was so tiring, day after day, seeing all his siblings with their loved ones. Adam, his 25 year old brother, had his own girlfriend to love. Dean, his 18 year old brother, had a boyfriend of his own to comfort him. When's Sam chance to fall in love? Is he just meant to live forever as a lonely dull life? When's Sammy's time to shine?

Every crush he's ever had didn't really work out. That Crowley dude turned out to be a douchewad, and he didn't even know Gabriel Novak.

Finally he slipped his contacts and brushed his teeth. Washing his face one more time, he looked up in the mirror to see he was still ugly. Sam sighed ran a hand through his fluffy hair. He walked out to the lonely hallway of his home that mocked him with pictures of the family being happy with their loved ones. 

Picking up his backpack, he walked out the door and started to walk to school. Looking at the peaceful trees, and calming quiet atmosphere comforted him, and took his mind of his crushing loneliness. Putting his headphones in, he turned on his Pandora radio. Wonderland turned on by Taylor Swift, and small tears fell down his face. Taylor Swift comforted him in these troubling times, not that he would ever admit it. Everyone hated Taylor Swift, but she seemed to understand his love life problems.

When he arrived at school, Gabriel was sitting outside of his car singing Stereo Hearts while Dean played the guitar. 

My heart's a stereo

It beats or you so listen close

Hear my thoughts in every note Oh Oh

Make me your radio

Turn me up when feel low 

This medley was meant for you

Just sing along to my stereo

Gabriel spotted Sam and walked over to him and grabbed his hand pulling him towards the car. He lifted him gently on top of the trunk and place him there then started rapping. "If I was just dusty racket on the shelf, would you blow me off and play me like everybody else?" He jokily blew on Sam's nose making him giggle. "If I asked to scratch my back could manage that? Like if read well, check it Travie, I can handle that," He started dancing, and a crowd was starting to form around the two. "Furthermore I apologize for any skipping tracks, it's just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks." Gabriel started to look at the audience, and started to glare at Ruby, making Sam laugh. "I used to, used to, used to, used to, now I'm over that. 'Cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts," He "accidentally" kicked dirt Ruby's way, making the freshman hide his giggle behind his hand.