Chapter 1

Chapter 1-Juliets P.O.V

The sky was Bright blue and the clouds moved idly in the wind, no sense of direction, just traveling. The freshly cut grass was soft to sit on and it was warmer outside then it was in the new house. Removals men carried box after box into the house, stepping around me as i played absent mindlessly on the front lawn. My brother, Tommy, who was only a few years older then me was running around with a toy car & the baby, Angie, was clinging to mum, as per usual, no-one would believe shes 4. “Mom, please!?” I begged once more hanging onto her leg as she walked past me. She just rolled her eyes and sighed as she looked down at me “I’m sorry love, but no” she said the words I’d heard a thousand times. She wiggled her foot so that I’d let go and then walked off to help move some boxes, still carrying Angie on her hip. I crossed my arms over my torso in a huff and shut my eyes tightly. When i opened my eyes again it was there. the thing i wanted so badly, that i’d begged my parents for, for so long. It just sat there looking up at me. My jaw dropped in shock upon realizing that what i saw was real. A white rabbit, with big blue eyes and soft white fur. My white rabbit.

The insistent beeping sound grew louder each second, I fluttered my eyes open and adjusted to my surroundings, I’d been dreaming again, I wasn’t 7 years old any more sat in the front garden of my house. I was 25 and was laying in my bunk on the tour bus. I rubbed my eyes, in an attempt to focus, no use though, i tapped my bed in search for my phone and glasses, i placed the wide-framed glasses on my face and unlocked my phone, 6:30am. Great! i thought to myself as i sat up carefully. Running a hand quickly through my blonde hair i swung my legs out of my bunk and placed my feet firmly on the ground, walking to the bathroom to do my hair and get changed. Slipping into some shorts, brown boots and a band tee before i attempted to control the mess of hair on my head. Once i looked fairly presentable i walked back down the bus and to Tommy’s bunk “Wake up!” i whispered sharply as i pulled back the curtain. I then left him to get sorted and made some coffee. I stared out the buses window to all the others bands vehicles surrounding mine. Trying to spot Asking Alexandria’s i reminded myself that i must go see Danny today.

Once I’d made coffee for Tommy and I, I settled down on the couch to reply to some of my texts. Tommy appeared holding the mug of hot coffee and sat opposite me, his long brown hair pulled back into a ponytail and his familiar scent of cologne filled the bus. “how much press you got today?” he asked before taking a sip of his drink “Two interviews” i replied not really paying much attention and trying to type one handed was proving difficult.

I looked up out of the window again, people were starting to wake up, i spotted a few familiar faces walk past, several just stood outside their bus stretching and smoking, that reminded me how much i was craving a cigarette, i put my coffee down and walked out to the front of the bus, pulling a cigarette out of its pack and placing it in my mouth i lit it and took a few long drags. Some more people walked past, carrying bits of metal and cardboard, setting up most probably.

 A lanky kid, younger then me, with a mass of black hair on his head and a stripe of blonde through the front walked past. He was the one that had missed the first week of warped. Then it suddenly hit me, i recognized him. Andy. Lead singer of Black veil brides, I’d always been a fan of the music, not so much of him though. Scouts ex was how i first knew of him. I finished off my cigarette as he walked past me, he looked up and stared me down. Shivers ran down my spine, maybe the feeling was mutual.