Chapter 16

Genesis POV

I leave the two behind grabbing Alexander's phone from my pocket dialing the number he last called me in. The phone connects on the second ring.

"Hey baby," I giggled as I stumbled outside the bar, "You should be a good boyfriend and pick me up I don't wanna drive back," I can't hold back the hiccups that keep coming out my mouth. 

"Hmmm Boyfriend huh.. You should turn around then baby," he replied ammused.

I slowly stop walking turning to look behind, I squint focusing my vision to see Alexander walking towards me hanging up a phone he had in hand.

"So Drinking on a Tuesday night and," He grips my chin analyzing my face, "who did you fight?"

"Bryce I'm okay," I hear Naomi yell annoyed, "Didn't you see me kick ass he wasn't able to put a finger on me." 

I slowly swallow as Alexander also heard the name. Bryce was here. Alexander lets go of my chin turning around coming face to face with Bryce and Naomi who were at each other's neck annoyed. Bryce's attention turns to Alex in who stands straight with his eyes narrowed at him. I walk around standing next to Alex. Bryce's eyes slowly shift to look at me but Alex grips my wrist letting out a low growl.

Bryce grins snapping his fingers and a couple of guards grab Naomi taking her away, out of sight, They stand face to face glaring at each other not muttering a word but the silence felt so violent turning my stomach. Bryce put his hands in his pocket and smiles, he knew he had the advantage. I look around to see a couple of citizens stop to stare out of curiosity. A spoken rule among the packs is to never fight within a human territory. If there was one that would expose us to humans and most seriously...pack hunters. 

After what felt like forever a Black SUV pulls up behind Bryce, Alex's grip never loosens as Bryce shrugs and turns around towards the SUV. He stops as he opens the door to look back at Alex,

"See you both soon and have fun she is quite the drunk," he looks back at us just nodding before going inside slamming the door shut. 

As soon as the SUV is out of our sight he lets go of my wrist running a hand through his hair.

"Well I don't know about you but I need a drink after what just happened," I smile as  I fix the cleavage on my shirt pushing my boobs out.

"I'm finna get some free drinks" I look up to see his eyes glued to my chest and his face slightly red. I look him up and down before grabbing his shirt popping open a few buttons and messing up his hair so he looks.... sexier.

"you....might wanna just stand outside I don't want anyone flirting with you," I smack his ass walking towards the bar. 

"No you had enough drinks!" he says snapping out of it as he grabs me wrist dragging me back towards a hotel. 

We get to a hotel and I stumbled behind him.

"And what was the point of ripping my shirt if you weren't going to let me in?" I hear him say as he lets go of my wrist. 

"I was watching magic mike so I wanted to do it," I following him into the hotel throwing myself onto the guest couch as he walks up to the front desk. 

"Come on lets go," he grabs my wrist pulling off the couch walking me up to the elevator, as soon as the elevator stops the doors open up to a penthouse. I look around the nice room and walk towards a large window seeing the view. I turn back to see him looking around as well, I run up pushing him down on a couch in the room.

"Want a sexy strip dance?" I take a step back connecting my phone to a Bluetooth stereo I go onto youtube and play Ocean man but specifically the one with a voice crack.

"You not ready for this cowboy,"  I shout over the music taking off my jacket tossing it over to him I start off  extending my hands straight out and circling my hips while yelling bring it around town.

"OKAY HERE IS WHERE THE REAL MONEY IS "I yell putting my hands on my knees and start twerking but making sure its all in the back.

Once the song comes to an end I walk up to him sitting on his lap, "I usually charge $1,000 for that dance but for you it will be $20,000." 

I look over to see him blinking and unsure of himself. He grabs me tossing me onto the bed.

"Oh, is this what you want," I smirk.

"No!" he yells, "You're way too drunk, I- I can't even process what just happened."

I laugh before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. Then that's all I could remember.

Naomi P.O.V

I sat in the back seat in between two guards as Bryce hopped into the front seat. The car started and I could barely keep the focus on what just happened. The room was spinning around me,

"What on earth were you thinking!" he yelled.

I covered my ears, "Why are you so loud," I spat. 

"Alpha, she reaks of alcohol. I doubt she'll be able to tell you anything," I heard the guard say next to me.

I snapped my head towards him grabbing his neck the other guards quickly grabbed me. 

"Are you calling me drunk," I yelled grabbing onto him.

"No! Sorry I- let go," he yelled finally pulling my hands off of him.

I sat there annoyed with my hands crossed. My head was pounding and I couldn't keep focus, how many shots did I take? Where even am I. 

"Let's go back to the base, I need to figure out what to do now," I heard Bryce tell the driver.

"You can kiss my ass is what you need to figure out," I snapped.

Bryce's head snapped back but I went to get up but the guards grabbed me once again.

"You are feisty when you're drunk," Bryce sighed.

I sat back down feel my head spin and leaned against the guard. Maybe I should take a nap...

Vote.Comment.Share.