Chapter 6

Genesis POV

Cold. Why is it so cold? I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times clearing up my vision. My head felt as if it was throbbing as I slowly rolled over to my back running my hands through my hair. I smelled another scent close by,

"You could of at least given me a blanket it's cold as hell up in this bitch," I snapped as I sat up to notice the same girl standing in the dark leaning nonchalantly against the brick wall.

I push myself up to stand even though my knees and calves were on fire from all the running. My memory came back to me and I remembered why I was here. I got caught.

"What cat got your tongue?" I snapped in the same angry tone.

Although she looked just as pissed off staring at me.

"What are you doing here," she finally spoke but not as pissed as she looked.

"I smelled the burgers and thought Gordon Ramsey was cooking." I let the sarcasm lace through my tone. "By the way, the cell looks niceee doesn't smell like roaches," I said as I walk around the cell.

'Maybe I can get her to tell me who Victoria Rose is.'

"How about we play 21 questions I know you are dying to figure out how I got snuck in unnoticed," I sat on the metal bed pulling my legs into my chest.

"Quiet," she snapped.

I smelled another scent before the sound of footsteps walked closer. She looked over and there was a guard who was signaling for her to follow.

"Aw, am I going to be here alone?" I sighed

I watched as they walked away and a loud thud of a door shutting before I was there all alone. I fell back onto the metal bed annoyed,

"Now how do I get out of here."

Naomi P.O.V

'They're gonna kill me. He was right...HE WAS RIGHT' I mentally screamed in my head while I stared at the girl who was rocking back n forth while hugging her knees.

'This lunatic managed to get past my guards because of me.'

I clenched my jaw before being interrupted by the sound of footsteps. One of my guards approached me and leaned to whisper,

"There's a call for you Naomi. I think it's the Alpha asking for the daily news," he whispered nervously.

My heart sunk and I took one last look at the girl before walking off.

"Aw, am I going to be here alone," she sighed pouting.

I slammed the door behind me before making my way into the Alphas Section.There I saw the phone blinking, I grabbed it answering,

"Hello," I said nervously.

"Hey, Naomi! What's the daily news over there," Alpha Alexander.

'Quick! Think of something'

"I burned a hamburger" I blurted out.

I mentally slapped myself but he let out a loud sigh,

"Great to know the house almost burned down."

"Anyways," I said quickly trying to change the subject "How is it going over there? Any hot babes."

"Oh please, but it's stressful and Alpha business-"

"Is that Naomi!" a rather too familiar voice interrupted Alpha Alexander.

"God if this is Tyler I'm going to hang up," I growled throwing myself onto the Alphas chair.

"Oh please, you miss me! So how's my spy doing at the base," he laughed.

My heart sunk, "W-What spy."

He blurted out laughing before I heard shuffling of what seems like Alexander taking back the phone.

"He's joking this idiot just wants to worry you. But there is no spy right?"

Sweat dripped down my forehead, "No of course not," Jokly waving my hand. "But I am very busy so call me when you get any news bye!" I quickly hung up and took a deep breath.

I sat back in the chair pulling at my hair. One of my guards walked in looking rather nervous as well,

"What are we going to do?" he asked.

I stood up and stared up at the ceiling before looking outside the large window of the office.

"We need answers, the alpha won't be home for a couple of days. We need to figure out what pack and-" I paused looking over at my guard slowly.

"Bring me her backpack right now," I said remembering.

A couple of minutes later I was rushing down into the cells with the backpack gripped in my hand. I walked up to her cell where she was searching around and jumped when she saw us. I threw the backpack at the cell before holding out the papers that were within.

"How did you get this blueprint!" I growled.

She looked at me with a slight smile before walking up to the cell,

"I guess we are playing 20 questions."

I leaned against the wall crossing my arms, "I'll start...who's pet do you belong to."
.....................
Hi loves!! Don't forget to comment.vote.and share