Chapter sixteen:

Nialls POV:

'Why is Elle here?' I spat at him. It was meant for Elle.

'She said she wanted to give you something. I guess it's important, because she didn't come inside she stayed outside.' He said.

'Fine.' I said getting up. I walked downstairs and went outside. I saw Elle turned around facing the miles of land in front of the mansion.

'Elle?' I asked closing the door behind me. She turned around and her hair flipped. O.M.G she's so hot. She smiled weakly.

'Hey, I know this is probably really awkward but I really wanted to give you this.' She said handing and envolope to me.

'What's this?'I asked.

'It's the invite to me and Jason's wedding. I thought you should come. If it's too much then you don't have to come but if you want to the info of everything is inside.' She said. Well forgot my plan of ruining the wedding.

'Thanks. I'll have to see. We might have a gig on that night.' I said. Her smile turned to a frown.

'Oh, okay that's fine. Whatever you can do.' She said. Her phone started ringing. 'Ohh sorry I have to take this.' She said. After what seemed like forever she came back. 'Okay, well I have to go, it's almost dinner. Anyway it was nice seeing you and I hope you can make the wedding!' She said smiling. She turned to walk away but I grabbed her arm and stopped her. As we stood there looking at each other it started raining, hard. She looked up, 'I should go. I don't want my other invitations to get wet.' She said.

'Wait!' I yelled and ran after her. She turned around relentlessly. I stared into those big brown eyes and kissed her. Wait what? Just then I felt a stinging pain on my cheek.

'NIALL!' Elle yelled. She had slapped me. Again.

'What?' I asked quietly. 'Do you think I'm gonna let you go just like that? Your the love of my life, Elle!' I yelled. She looked astonished.

'Really?' She asked quietly. After relizing what just happened I nodded. The she said, 'WELL SUCK IT UP!' She walked tward her car and furiously drove off. I stood there in the pouring rain crying my eyes out.

...
Elles POV:

After Niall kissed me, again, I decided to just forget him and focus on my wedding. We had the venue marked and all the invites were out. Most of them were coming but some had vacations to go on. No biggy. I knew I had to go dress shopping and after a lot of nagging I did. I brought my mom and sisters, Sophie and Jessica. Big mistake.

'Elle you look way to fat in that!' Sophie said. I agreed, only because it had big poofs everywhere. I went to try another dress on. About three hours layer I found the perfect one. It was a cream ballgown dress with diamond lacing around my stomach. It was also strapless! The put my hair in a bun and I looked gorgeous!

...

'Alright, Ms.Ashton you are all set!' The clerks lady said. Okay now to actually have the wedding. Here we go!