Chapter eleven:

1 month later

Nialls POV:

The last time me and Elle spoke was when she yelled at me to leave and never come back. Of course I left. I just didn't know what to do. If I really did just leave and never come back would it be better for all of them? I mean I'm the biological father of Abby. I felt sick to my stomach all of a suddnen. I had to stop thinking about this. I needed to get distracted. I could write a new song. Yeah, I can write it about... Elle. This is gonna be harder then I thought.

'Hey, Niall the boys and me are getting food. Wanna come?' Louis asked. I must've looked sad because he started to say something. 'Look, you have a career and you love it. You shouldn't give it all up for some girl and her baby.' He said. This filled me with fury.

'She's not just some girl she's my best friend and my crush, and that baby is my daughter!' I yelled at him. He looked shocked.

'Hey, you could be avoided this if you and her never, you know. You would probably be dating her right now.' He shot back. Ugh I had to get away. Since the doors locked on the outside and it was the game room and I knew where the key was I thought I'd lock him in and eat with the boys without him.

'Okay, fine. Stay here I have a gift for you because I was secretly happy about you making me do that. So wait here and I'll be back.' I said smirking inside.

'Okay, but hurry.' He said. I nodded and walked out shutting the door behind me and locking it. He seemed to notice cause he ran up and started to bang on the door.

'NIALL DID YOU LOCK ME IN' He asked, loudly.

'Nope! Bye bye now!' I said sounding like a little girl. Oh Abby.

'NIALL LET ME OUT!' He yelled. I walked away and went outside to meet the boys. We left and Louis was still in the game room.

...
Elles POV:
'Are you ready?' Jason called to me from downstairs.

'Yeah, do you have Abby?' I asked.

'Yes, and her bag. Just come on!' He yelled. I walked down the stairs and met him and Abby at the door.

'Let's go!' I said taking the bag from his hand. We walked down the walkway beside each other. We were on our way to Gastons for dinner. Me and Jason were supposed to go alone but we thought it'd be nice if all of us went together. We had got in the car and we were driving for ten minutes and then we were there.

...

'I'll have a iced tea, please.' I said to the waiter.

'I'll be right back with that.' She said walking away.

'See, isn't this nice? You, me and Abby.' Jason said. It was almost perfect, if Niall was here we'd be a real family.

'Yeah, it's so nice.' I lied.

'Anyway I was thinking, since we started dating a week after you found out you were pregnant, we should have a nice trip. You, me and Abby. Does that sound good?' He asked. I really loved Jason and I really wanted to spend time with him alone and away from Niall. I relized I hate him so much. He let me and Abby down.

'Yes that sounds awsome!' I said.

'Okay well I was thinking Florida. I mean I know it's a country away, but it's the warmest beach near us and Abby is almost five months and all she will have to do is sit on a stroller or sit next to you and me on the beach. She can even sit by the water with us and maybe we can take her in. It's up to you though.' He said. I really liked the idea.

'I like the idea but do we have enough money?' I asked.

'Of course! I have been saving up for this for about two or three months. I just was waiting for her to get older so we'd enjoy it too.' He said.

'If this is okay with you, we should go in about a month. I can set the room up and then whenever I can book it we should go. Isn't it the first week of summer there?' I asked.

'Yeah so we will have plenty of time.' He said.

'Then it's settled, we're going to Florida!' I yelled. Jason laughed.

'Here's your iced tea ma'am, and your water sir. Are you all ready to order?' She asked. Jason nodded and started to order. I relied that it smelt bad and it was Abbys diaper.

'Hey I'll be back, I'm gonna change her diaper.' I said. He nodded and I grabbed the bag and left. On my way there four boys walked in. One was Niall. Oh great.

'Elle is that you?' A squeaky voice asked. It wasn't Niall cause he was at the order stand. I turned around.

'Hi, Ms.Lauderman.' I said.

'Well its nice to see you!' She said.

'As to you. I have to go and change her. But it was nice seeing you!' I said. She nodded. I walked away quickly. I turned and saw them following me. He defiantly noticed me. Crap. I walked faster to the restroom and went in. I was safe. I opened the changer table and set Abby down. I opened the bag and grabbed wipes and a new diaper. I opened her old one. What was in it reminded me of Niall.