Chapter eight:

Elles POV:
I woke up the next morning at 12. I never sleep that late. Hesitantly, I walked down stairs to get food, instead I found Niall.

'Hey love! I was just making some lunch. Well, in your case, breakfast.' He said chuckling. I smiled at him. I walked over and saw Abby in her high chair. I stood next to Niall and watched him grill the grilled cheese sandwhich. He put it on a plate.

'So, what have you and Abby done this morning?' I asked trying to make conversation. He looked up.

'Well I woke up with her laying in my arms. I looked down at her to find her trying to eat her hands and from what I've learned that means their hungry. So I got her a bottle and me some cereal and sat down with her. After that I took her on a walk through the neighborhood. We came back around 11:30 and then I started cooking.' He said putting another sandwhich on the grill. I smiled to myself and grabbed the grilled cheese and sat down to eat. I picked Abbys bottle up and started to feed her. If you looked at us for the first time you would think we were a family, but sadly, we're not. I mean it's not like I love Niall or anything. Pshh no.

'So, you and Jason huh?' He asked. Why kill the moment dude, why?

...
Nialls POV:

So, you and Jason huh?' I asked. Cue mental face slap. She looked up at me with those big brown eyes. Hey there pretty brown eyes wacha doin later tonig-

'Well, um, we are dating. I will say I was pretty hesitant about dating him cause of Abby but he promised to love her as much as me and he has shown it.' She said smiling. She has no feelings for me anymore. Nuggets.

'Well that's good. I ran into him before I left for the tour. I was getting food for our first trip. We talked. He never said a thing about you two.' I say. She was about to say something when Abby started to cry.

'Oh my, she's tired.' She said in unbuckling the buckle.

'I can put her down.' I say. She looked at me. 'We need some father daughter time anyways.' She nodded and moved aside so I could get Abby. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms.

'Shh, it's okay. Your gonna get a nap now ' I say in a loud whisper. I walked up the stairs with her in my arms. When I got to her room I walked over to her crib and set her down. She whined a bit but I stayed a little longer until she fell asleep. I began to feel horrible. I was gonna leave my little girl for a career. Oh no, my career. I ran downstairs.

'Elle!' I yell quietly when I got downstairs. She came out from the kitchen holding a plate.

'What? What's wrong?' She asked nervously. I shook my head.

'Nothing it's fine. I just need to get to work. I was supposed to be there an hour ago.' I said. I grabbed my jacket and opened the door. She came up behind me. I turned around. 'I still love you, you know.' I say kissing her fore head.

'I know.' She said kissing me on the lips. The lips. Sparks flew.

'Bye. I'll come around tomorrow for dinner with the guys so they can meet her. Is that okay?' I asked. She nodded.

'Is six ok?' She asked. I nodded. I got in my car and drove away. I needed to get to the studio so I could still have a job.

...
Elles POV:

When he drove away I was feeling lonely. I loved him a lot. Probably even more then Jason. I turned around and went back into my house. I didn't know what to do since he left. I went back to washing the dishes.bonec I finished I sat on the couch and watched tv. About an hour later I heard screaming. Abigail's up. I went and got her and came back down and fed her and changed her diaper. I began to think about the future. Will Abby have a daddy? I mean I won't ever marry anyone unless it's Niall. I really hope he feels the same. I remembered I had to cook for five boys, me and make a bottle for my child tomorrow night. What should I make?