Epilogue

Ever been through something that has changed your life forever... Well I Brooke Davis now Roe has. I went through a lot to get where I am now. I lost a bestfriend and gained a husband and a few kids. Now 5 years later after seeing Peyton that one time I'm living on the upper east side of New York.

I was currently walking around the big house Lucas and I brought 3 years ago after we had our second child Tyler. I walked through the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water shutting the fridge I pour it into a beaker and head back into the living area "Here baby" I hand the beaker to Tyler and watch as he watches finding Nemo. The front door opened and in walked Nathan with his fiancée Ashleigh who as you guys know became my assistant the same time I became an owner of a business.

"Aunt Brookie" Aria came running into the living area and jumped onto the couch beside Tyler "Hey Ty" She says picking at the grapes on the coffee table.

"Hey Ari" I say as Nathan and Ashleigh come into view "Well if it isn't Mommy to be again"

"Hi Brooke" Ashleigh hugged me and then I hugged Nathan "How you and baby doing?"

"Not too bad thanks Ash" I answer rubbing my hand over my over grown stomach "But I will say this is going to be our last... I love my kids, but this whole pregnancy thing is getting a little too stressful with little ones running around" Ashleigh nods along with me as she runs her hand over her own overly grown stomach "So how are you and Mason doing?"

"Oh where fine thanks" She replies as Nathan brings her closer to him kissing the side of his head "Just can't wait to meet him"

"I know the feeling" I smile

"Oh Brooke I spoke to Haley and she wanted to invite you and Rach to her wedding this Saturday. She said she sent invites, but didn't get a reply" Nathan says and my smile drops. I know that Nathan and Haley are now on good terms after they cleared the air and Nathan finally got over her, but that doesn't change the fact of what she did to me and Rachel. Haley and I never were friends and I don't think we'll start being friends anytime soon or ever "I mean you guys don't have to go of course. She was just putting it out there"

"Yeah well I think if she didn't get replies then that means where not going" I tell him turning away from him and Ashleigh and sitting on the couch in the corner. My back starting to hurt a little.

"Yeah I figured" Nathan agreed guiding Ashleigh to the chair opposite mine "So where is Luke? We're meant to be meeting Owen in like 10 minutes"

"Oh erm... he should be back soon. He got called into the office and Kyle wanted to go with him, but he should be back any minute" And just as I said that the front door opened and in walked Lucas with Kyle by his side. They walk down the hall and into the living area. Kyle runs to me and flings his arms around my neck "Hey baby boy" I say picking him off the floor and placing him in my lap.

"Mommy I missed you" He says into my neck as he curls himself into me. my bump might be big, but never too big for my boys

"I missed you too baby" I kissed the top of his head and held him closer to me "Hey husband"

"Hello Mrs Davis Roe" Lucas walked over to me and leaned down to kiss my lips softly

"Oi Luke" Nathan called out to my husband "Stop making out with my bestfriend and let's get going before Owen goes out on a hunt for our asses and kicks them"

"Yeah we better be going" Lucas kisses me again then kisses the boys goodbye and giving Ashleigh and Aria kisses on the cheeks before he and Nathan left "Oh and Pretty Girl Rachel is on her way. We passed her a block over" I nodded with another smile waving him and Nathan out the door.