She noticed that expression and wanted to create an excuse when she was saved by someone calling her from behind. Both of them turned and saw J-Hope walking towards them.

"What's this Jin hyung? Are you flirting with Yujin shii while we're outside?" J-Hope put his hands on his hips and looked at Jin.

"He's not flirting with me. We just talked about some stuff," Yujin made an excuse.

"Stuff?" J-Hope looked from Yujin to Jin with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh..yeah..She's asking the recipe to this chilli crab. Right Yujin shii?" Jin covered for the both of them.

Yujin nodded and J-Hope seemed to believe them. He then pulled her hand and said,"Yujin shii, I have something to show you. Follow me."

Jin watched J-Hope pulling her from the kitchen. Meanwhile J-Hope was feeling excited to show her something. They took the stairs and stopped a step before entering the rooftop. J-Hope turned to her and asked her to close her eyes. She did what she was told and he went to lead her. J-Hope opened the door and whispered to her ears,"You can open now."

Yujin slowly opened her eyes and she saw many stars shining up in the dark sky. She gaped and was awed at the same time. J-Hope seemed satisfied by her expression and said,"Beautiful isn't it?"

She nodded while still looking at the stars.

"Beautiful as the person beside me," J-Hope said.

Upon hearing that, she turned to face him and asked as if she heard wrongly,"B..bwoh?"

He then looked at her and stood closer to her. But as he was about to lean closer to her, they were interrupted by Suga and Jimin. They pulled him away roughly which shocked Yujin.

"Hey playboy. Stop making her heart melt for you," Suga said.

"Yujin shii, you're lucky that we make here on time. He's very dangerous," Jimin whispered to her.

"Yah! What are you whispering to her?!" J-Hope wanting to find out but was stopped by Suga.

Jimin pretended to say something to make him more jealous and J-Hope was indeed jealous. Jimin and Suga just chuckled at his reaction.

"Hyungs, supper's ready~," Jungkook just arrived the scene to call his members.

Both Jimin and Suga pulled J-Hope to the stairs and Yujin just followed from behind. Jungkook saw Yujin giggled lightly at their little arguments and walked beside her.

"Rowdy isn't it?" Jungkook asked.

"Ani..I kind of like this kind of atmosphere..," Yujin admitted while thinking of the past.

Jungkook looked at her while curious on why she said that.

During the supper, they had been laughing and talking for non stop. Yujin seemed to be liking the company she had eating with. Soon, it's starting to get late. Yujin excused herself to go home. All of the BTS members except for V who was playing cool, wanted to walk her home but she kindly refused. She did not want them to know her place especially the kind of environment she was in.

"Is your home far from here?" RapMonster asked worriedly.

"Just a few stops...Don't worry. I can take care of myself. Thank you for having me for supper," Yujin thanked while bowing before leaving the house.

After she left, Suga, J-Hope, Jungkook, Jimin and RapMonster suddenly looked at each other and raised their own hand and said at the same time,"She's definitely had fallen for me!"

Then they started to argue which left Jin and V standing at one side, looking at their arguments.

"Yujin really had them wrapped up right hyung?" V asked Jin.

"Yeah," Jin briefly answered and said to himself *Even me...*

======

The next morning in school, Kang Yujin walked into the class with eyes fixed onto her & the whole class was in silence which she couldn't understand what had happened. As she timidly walked towards her seat, she saw someone waved at her,"Yujin shii! I reserved you a seat!"

All eyes turned to Jungkook and then to her. Somehow the stares from the girls were more scary than before. She swallowed hard and sat beside him. Jungkook was all smiles and looked at her happily while greeting her,"Good morning~"

She softly greeted and Jungkook continued to stare at her with a smiling face which creep her out.

*They really make me uncomfortable for some reason..Somehow I don't know why they stare at me for? Did I do something wrong..or did I wear my uniform outwards..?* Yujin looked at her uniform but they were properly put on.

However, the stares stopped as soon as the teacher walked in. They quickly paid attention to the teacher's teaching to avoid getting yelled at.