Chapter Eleven: Torture

You should sue me for my cookies, I’m sorry for taking so long -_-*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love is a Weakness-A Naruto Fan Fiction

Chapter Eleven: Torture

I awoke to a very familiar smell. That sweet, sweet smell of Sasuke. Letting myself breathe in his scent, I sighed. Why did he always smell so good?

Sasuke breathed in deeply, and at first I thought he has waken up. Eep! Not yet! Thankfully, he just sighed and tightened his grip around my waist.

Why did I feel like this was starting to turn into a routine? Step one: Find a way to be overly depressed, and throw in some tears. Step two: Let Sasuke comfort, and then hold you in some way. Step three: Wake up in his house, to find that you have slept with him.

Sure, it was only twice, but that still seemed rather repetitive to me. I had been spending a lot of time with Sasuke, recently. Was this just my plan for revenge, or did I really want to spend quality time with him?

I turned over, so that I was facing him. He looked so peaceful. There was no hint of revenge of hostility, anywhere. He almost looked happy; but not quite. There was more of a serene look, if nothing else.

My hand twitched a little as I had the urge to touch him. I was, more or less, wanting to stroke his face. And touch his silky, raven-black hair. Was it possible for a human to be so beautiful? So flawless?

Giving in, I moved his out of his face. Mainly to get a better look at him. Next, I touched his smooth skin. I could’ve just died as the realization hit me. I was actually sleeping in the Uchiha’s bed, for the second time, touching him.

It was probably a good thing that I wasn’t a fan girl, or I would have raped him by now. He was so vulnerable. Was he showing that he trusted me? He would obviously be so defenseless, if I were to attack, he would have no clue what happened. The thought was so intriguing.

Did he really think he could faith in me? What a horrible thing to do. Cute, but recklessly done. I was reliable, but wasn’t I his sworn enemy? I wasn’t going to attack him, but I’m curious to know why he had done it. I thought Sasuke hated me.

My hand was still on Sasuke’s face, when he opened his eyes. I didn’t dare move it. Hopefully, he didn’t notice it, and I could move it when he wasn’t paying attention. Fat chance, his eyes seemed trained on me. Wonderful! Just effing great!

For a person who just woke up, he looked pretty lively. Don’t tell me he’s a morning glory, or whatever they call ‘em. Those people sicken me. How could they stand getting up so early? It was gross.

“Morning.” hi voice was raspy, from just waking up, and ever-so sexy. I almost laughed at myself. Did I really just think that? I must really be sick!

Sasuke’s facial expression said that he was weary of me. He was probably expecting me to attack him, much like I did the other morning. But I couldn’t find any logical reason, so I decided not to. He probably doesn’t realize this, but he saved me last night. For that, I would be grateful.

“Good Morning.” I smiled. Where was a camera when you needed one? His face was priceless. One of pure astonishment. Eyes bulging out of his face, mouth hanging wide open. Made my day. I think it’s safe to say, he wasn’t expecting that. I laughed, slightly.

He recovered, his face showing a light shade of pink. How adorable! It was refreshing to know that Sasuke was human, with actual feelings. It was weird. Like he had dropped his guard, and hard demeanor with it. I liked this Sasuke. I do believe if he was like this all the time, I wouldn’t hate his gut with a burning passion, that makes me want to roast him over a campfire, with an apple in his mouth.