Chapter 34

My eyes slowly flutter open as they have to adjust to the bright light in the room. I smile when I realize I'm in Pan's room.

And I'm alive!

I slowly move my aching body out of bed and hold onto my harsh wound. I lift my shirt and see 7 nice and neat stitches across the middle of my abdomen.

"Thanks, Pan." I chuckle. I carefully slide on my boots and make my way outside. The boys all smile at me.

"Aria!" They yell, excitement laced upon their innocent voices. Pan runs into the clearing from the forest and stares right at me. Alex follows shortly behind, out of breath, as he smiles.

Pan sprints right up to me and picks me up in his arms. He spins me around a few times before I grunt in pain and he sets me down softly.

"I'm so sorry," Pan says genuinely, lightly touching the wound.

"It's alright." I smile and he smiles right back.

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He leans down and kisses me slowly, something that I've needed very much since I've been back. He pulls away to soon and whispers into my ear, "I love you."

I smile back at him in my happy moment, "I love you, too. How long was I out for?"

Pan sighs, a bit stressed, "If there were time, almost two weeks. We almost thought you were never going to wake, but here you are!" He smiles at the end, as do I and we embrace yet again.

"What happened to Felix?" I ask scared.

"He's trapped in a cage. You're safe Aria. I promise." I smile at his protectiveness and head over to speak with the boys. Since I've been back, the boys and I have not had much time to talk. I haven't even gotten to really meet the new boys.

John is the first to step up to me. I feel that he's the lost boy I have gotten closest with. He wraps his strong arms around my and I move mine around him.

"I'm so happy you're okay." He pulls away and looks at me. "Things just aren't the same without you. It was hard knowing that I had now lost two great friends due to the awful island." I look down in sadness before looking back into his sparkling eyes.

"But I'm back, and I'm here to stay." I smile before chatting it up with some of the other boys. We sit around the fire until it becomes late, and they all rise to dance happily. We all smile and laugh at each other throughout the night, and Neverland is truly at peace.

We all sit, late into the night until I feel a tap on my back and someone's head leans down to my shoulder.

"Let's go to bed." Pan whispers mischievously in my ear. His hot breath sends chills down my spine and my heart races. I roll my eyes at him and stand to say goodnight.

"Goodnight boys." I smile and wave to them as turn around with Pan. We walk hand in hand to his hut, giggling along the way.

The moment we're inside, Pan pushes my back up against the door, careful not to hurt my healing wound. His hands grab the sides of my face and our lips connect.

His lips are soft and taste like honey against mine. His tongue lightly slips into my mouth and I'm hit with a wave of passion.

I was definitely enjoying moving my hands through his hair once again, though I did have to pause our intimate moment. His hands move from my face, down, and his eyebrows pull together.

"I thought you wanted to go to bed?" I ask Pan, sillily. I chuckle at him and he bites his lower pink lip. I can tell now, that something different is going on in that mind of his.

"Oh Aria," He breathes out hotly, and I try to hold back a laugh, yet I can't. He smiles at my childish self and chuckles a bit himself. He moves one hand to my side, and one back to my cheek. He slowly moves his hand on my face, back to neck, behind my hair, sending chills down my spine as he speaks once again.

"Tonight you won't be sleeping." And his lips attach to mine again.