Chapter 15

[[Bea]]

"So you wanted to talk to me?" Mari said to me as we sat on her bed.

"Yea uhh it's about Jack..." I said, not making eye contact with her.

"Yes?" Right as she said that my phone rang.

"It's Sammy, one minute." I said

"Okay."

"Hey babe, " I said picking up.

"Hey, you can't tell Mari about the Jack thing, please." Sammy said.

"Why? One minute," I said, getting up and walking out Mari's room. "But I need to tell her."

"You can't, please." He said.

"Sammy, listen it's wrong."

"I know it's wrong, but please don't."

"I don't want her hurt."

"He actually grew to like her, a lot."

"I don't care."

"Just please don't. Jack really likes her."

"Fine I won't."

"Thanks, I love you. Bye."

"Bye."

"What was that about?" Mari said as I walked in.

"Nothing," I said. "I gotta go, see you later. Bye." I need to talk to Jack and Sam.

"Bye." She said as I left.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Since when was playing with my best friend heart a game?!" I yelled.

"Baby-" Sammy said.

"Don't you baby me Sammy, it's obvious you helped choose this dare. I am so close to dumping you for this. She's already broken, imagine if Jack didn't fall for her and broke her heart?!"

"Bea-"

"Shut up Jack. I can't believe you guys stooped this low. I used to try to convince her that you guys aren't as bad as she thinks, but maybe she's right. I'm beyond pissed. Jack, if you really like her, then don't ever mention this. I will tell her without her freaking out. Jack you better treat her like a fucking princess because if you hurt her, Dylan and I will come for you!" I said.

"Bea, trust me. I will treat her like a queen, as cheesy as that sounds. If I hurt her, I don't think I'll be able to forgive my self. I regret doing the dare but if I didn't do it, I wouldn't have met such a beautiful girl." Jack said.

"I'm actually proud of you for saying that, Jack." I said.

"Bea, are you mad at me?" Sammy said.

"Hell yea. But not as much as before. Just promise you won't do something like this again, you fucker." I said, kissing him.

"I promise." He said.

(A/n) different point of view but yea. Hope you liked it, bye :)