Chapter 4

[[Mari]]
"So how was the date?!" Bea said practically yelling to me though the phone.

"Good, why?" I said.

"Nothing. But ahhh. You guys will be the second most cutest couple at school!"

"Why not first?"

"Because Sammy and I are." She said, making me laugh.

"Well, we're technically not together. We only had our first date."

"Ok well you guys are going on a second date, right?"

"Yea."

"Good! Well I gotta go see what Alex is doing, I'm pretty sure he just broke something." She said, laughing.

"Ok, bye."

"Bye." She said, hanging up. I put my phone down and turned on my laptop. I went on Twitter and just scrolled through my feed for about an hour and a half when my phone rang. It was Dylan.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Mari, uh c-can I come over?"

"Sure, my mom won't be home till tomorrow and I don't think she'll mind if you come over."

"Ok, I'm on my way." He said, hanging up. I put my phone down and just laid there starring at the ceiling. I felt my phone buzz. I picked it up and saw that it was a message from Jack. It read a three letter word, hey. Should I reply right away? Should I wait? No I'll reply. What if he thinks I'm desperate if I do that? Suddenly my phone fell out of my hand and fell onto my face.

"Ow." I said, rubbing my forehead. I grabbed my phone and replied to Jack, with a simple "hey". I heard a knock at the door and I ran downstairs. I opened it up to reveal Dylan.

"Hey." I said, opening the door, letting him in.

"Hey." He said, looking like he just cried.

"Wait were you crying?" I said, closing the door.

"Mari, my dad kicked me out." He said, sniffling.

"What? Why?"

"I came out to him and he just lost it. Calling me a fag and he doesn't want me anymore and wishes I died like my mom." He said trying to hold back tears. I pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry, wanna stay here? I don't think my mom would mind. She loves you, like you're her son." I said. He nodded. I let go of him and we walked upstairs.

"Did you pack some clothes?" I asked.

"Yea, just filled a small bag and then I grabbed my school bag." He said.

"Ok." I said just as my phone buzzed again. It was Jack.

"What's up?" The text said.

"Nothing, just with Dylan. You?" I texted back then put my phone back down.

(A/n)
Sorry for the short, lame and sorta sad chapter. I'll try to make the next chapter better, idk ok well hope you liked this chapter, bye (✿◠‿◠)