Chapter 10

We were all sitting at graduation, in our gown and caps, waiting for principal Beckman to call us up. Never had I ever been so happy yet so sad. Bea, Dylan and I are probably gonna split up. Who knows? Jack and I will probably end up breaking up. I felt someone grab my hand and squeeze it. I looked over and it was Jack, smiling. I can't believe I'm saying this but I fell for Jack Gilinsky.

"Marilyn Matthews" Principal Beckman said. That was me. I got up and walked onto stage and grabbed the scroll and shook his hand. I walked off the stage and my mom was taking pictures of me. Most people would say embarrassing, but it was nothing close to that. I went back to my seat. Jack had a smile from ear to ear.

"Congrats babygirl." He said, kissing my forehead. After an hour of names, the graduation ceremony was finally over. Every one, like tradition, threw there caps into the air. I looked over to Bea and saw that Sammy had her picked up bridal style. What a silly couple. I turned to Jack and he put his arms around my waist and pulled me into a kiss. When he let go, I saw my mom with her hands on her heart.

"My baby, with her baby." She said.

"Mom." I said, rolling my eyes and trying to not to smile. I walked over to her and gave her a huge hug.

"Come on, Jack. Join in." She said, putting her arms out for a group hug.

"JACK!" I heard his mother yell.

"MOM!" He yelled back, laughing. She walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Congrats you two." She said, giving me a hug next.

"Where's dad?" Jack asked.

"Right here champ. Congrats, you're finally free." His dad said.

"Haha, right? And thanks mom and dad," Jack said, then turning to me. "We better go find Bea and Sammy before you know and find Dylan and Jack to go to that pizza place."

"Ok, let's go." I said, following him. We found all of them and jumped in our cars and drove to the little corner pizza for place. Our parents are gonna meet us there in a bit.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
We ordered two large pepperoni pizzas and once we got our pizzas, we dug in.

"Finally" Dylan said.

"What?" I said.

"No high school! But college in three months." Dylan said.

"Oh." Bea and I said. We finished both boxes just as all of our parents walked in. Even Dylan's.

"I'm proud of you son." Dylan's dad, Mr. Reeve said, messing Dylan's hair up.

"Wait, what are you doing here?" Dylan said.

"Your saying I can't see my son on his graduation day?" Mr. Reeve said. We started taking pictures with our parents. Times like these I miss my dad. I opened my necklace, seeing a picture of my dad smiling. I wore it today so he could be with me as I graduated. I didn't notice a tear fall down until Jack wiped it away and hugged me. He didn't say anything. Everyday, he has a way making me fall more in love with him but it's only been four months so I shouldn't be saying love...

(A/n) another update yay! But I got out of school Friday so I'll be updating like everyday. Ok lies maybe like 3-4 times a week haha. Hope you liked this boring chapter. Bye :)