Chapter 13

[[Mari]]

I decided to take a shower to help me wake up. I put on some makeup and threw on leggings and jacks Adidas hoodie that was on my bedroom floor. In the middle of brushing my hair, I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Come in." I said, putting my hair in a high ponytail.

"Oh that's where my hoodie went." Jack said. I laughed and walked out letting Jack get ready. I walked downstairs. I saw someone with tealish hair sitting with my mom.

"Let me guess, Aunt Ashley?" I said.

"That's right! I missed you kiddo." Ashley said, getting up and hugging me.

"I missed you more!" I said, hugging her back.

"How's it been?"

"Great!"

"Hey, I'm gonna head home." Jack said, walking down the stairs.

"Okay, bye." I said, walking over to Jack and giving him a quick hug.

"Wait, so I don't get introduced?" Ashley said.

"Oh yea, Jack meet Aunt Ashley. Aunt Ashley meet Jack." I said.

"Hi." Jack said, waving.

My little awkward baby.

"Hiya," Ashley said. "And what did I say about calling me aunt. You make me feel old. I'm only 25!" Jack and I laughed.

"Ok, well I'm leaving. Bye Mari, Ashley, and Mrs. Matthews!" He said, leaving.

"He's cute." Ashley said, nudging me.

"Yea."

"Well let's have breakfast before your mom leaves for work. Then we'll have a girls day."

"Let's go to ihop and then I'll drop you two off at the mall and I'll go to work?" My mom said.

"Yes!!!!" I said.

"Ok, let's go." Ashley said. I put on my converse and ran to the car. My mom locked the house and got into the car.

"Are you seriously out of breath, Mari?" My mom said.

"Running is hard ok." I said, catching my breath.

"Sure." My mom said, laughing. We arrived at ihop and sat down at a table next to the window. The lady took our order and left. I got a text and it was from Bea.

Bea εїз: I really need to tell you something

Me: uhh ok. Can it wait till tomorrow? Aunt Ashley is over...

Bea εїз : I mean not really but sure :] and WHAT TELL HER I SAID HEYYY!!!!

Me: okay, well pancakes are here so bye

Bea εїз: LUCKY! Bye

"Bea said hi." I said as I put my phone away and dug into my pancakes.

"Well tell her I said hi as well." Ashley said. We finished and my mom dropped us off at the mall around 12.

"Coffee?" I asked.

"Coffee." Ashley said.

"Since when are we in the fault in our stars?"

"Since like ever." She said, making me laugh. We got in line at Starbucks and ordered drinks. I swear we aren't basic but this is the only coffee place at the mall.

"So Jack?" Ashley said, winking.

"I mean we're dating and he's spent the night twice but idk if we're girlfriend and boyfriend." I said.

"Aww. Just use protection, or you'll end up like me..."

"Wait, what?"

"I'm pregnant." She said, smiling.

"Oh my gosh. Congrats!"

"Thank you. I told your mom this morning. When I told Lido, he was so happy. I love him."

"Awwwwwwwwww" I said, finishing up my drink.

"Anyways. Use protection! Even though pregnancy is normal for your age."

"There's no way I'll get pregnant before college."

"You never know. You grandma had your mom at 17."

"Imagine how strange that must have been in that time."

"True."

"Mom was pretty young when she had me to."

"I mean not that young, she was like 22." She said as we got up. I threw my drink away and we walking into forever 21. Nothing here really caught my eye. Ashley bought a black jumpsuit and leggings. We walked out and into h&m. I grabbed a muscle tee that said "waiting for Friday" and surprisingly it was affordable. I got it in my size and found some shorts. I paid and we walked out. We walked into a couple different stores and lastly we went into the vans store. I got matching all black vans with Ashley and went to the cashier.

"Mari!!!" Dylan said from the other side of the counter.

"Since when do you work here?" I said.

"Since like last week, shit sorry I should of told you. And oh, I've been staying the night at Jacks for the past two days but I'll be home today." He said, scanning the items.

"Yea I noticed and you better. Oh, look it's Ashley." I said.

"Ashley! Oh my god. I almost didn't recognize you under that new hair. Might I say you're rocking it." Dylan said as Ashley paid.

"Dylan, you've grown so much!" Ashley said.

"Really? Thanks. Well you guys should go and I should get back to work." He said as we left.

"Should we head home?" I said.

"We don't have a ride." Ashley said.

"Oh yea."

"Should we just get a taxi?"

"Yea."

(A/n) short chapter but yea. Ashley, if you haven't noticed, is Halsey haha. Okay yea bye :]