"Are you crazy? This is between me and Lauren!"

"She is my patient and I am not going to watch her suffer. I am not going to watch you suffer either. Don't you see that you're not only hurting her, you're hurting yourself too." Well she is right about that. The car ride towards her house is quiet, Susan is watching me from the distance. When we arrive she pushes me out of the car and tells me, I don't care how you get home. You're on your own. Fix it.

When I reach my destination Camila is already waiting for me outside the door.

"Be careful, she is pretty angry, throwing things, slaming the doors, kicking everything that she can reach." I nod as I walk towards Lauren's room, Dinah is sitting there with her back pressed on the door.

"We were supposed to have a party here tonight, what should I do now?" Dinah asks standing up.

"You can still have a party Dinah, I am going to take care of Lauren. Just make sure that nobody comes into the room we are in." I move towards the door, I open them slowly, pushing my body through it. There is a little object flying over my head in no time, but when I look at the broken girl in front of the bed it crushes me. Her eyes look dark, she looks lost, her hair a total mess, she is breathing heavily.

"Laur," I try but I am pushed into the doors behind me. Her lovely hands holding my wrists on the door roughly. These beautiful green eyes looking right through me.

"Why would you leave me?" She screams at the top of her lungs.

"I am here aren't I? I am here and I am yours, as long as you want me to be." Her look softens, she is still holding my hands above my head but not so roughly anymore.

"I need you to wait, I don't want to lose you I just need time to get better for you," she whispers quietly, her eyes unfocused.

"You're not stuttering anymore." I notice and she giggles.

"That's not the main point here Y/N."

"It is for me, you're getting better without me."

"You see that's the thing. You're the reason for this, I am getting better because of you, because the video you sent me, because of this things!" She points to the wall full of pictures and notes. I pull one note from there to read it.

She took me out today, it wasn't our first date, it wasn't even a date, she just gets me, she knows when I need something to make me feel better. She knows when all I need is a hug and a hand to hold. She said that she is nervous because I told her that I don't want the fans to see us together, but the truth is that I want to tell the world she is mine, my baby.

She was walking in front of me and I couldn't stop myself from smiling when I realized that she was doing it for me. I think I never seen her face as happy as it was in that moment when my hand slipped into hers, when our fingers intertwined and I felt butterflies erupting in my stomach. I love her, I think I do, I think I am falling but I can't bring myself to tell her that. When she smiles, oh lord when she smiles, I don't need anything else in my life anymore.

I put the note down, I can feel smooth hands from behind me making their way towards my belly. Her head falls on my shoulder as she whispers in my ear, you can read them all. I have to admit that I feel pretty curious about those things, I want to see this moments we shared from her point of view too. I take another note down as I sit down in front of the wall, her legs resting on my sides, her head resting on my back. I can hear her giggle when she sees goosebumps on my shoulders. My heart is beating way to fast and she is listening the melody he is playing.

I am sitting on the bed, my face focused on my girlfriend who's sitting in front of the window. Her guitar resting on her knees as she is writing the lyrics for her new song on a paper. She is amazing, her voice super hot, her talent all over the place but she doesn't want to sign the contract because that would mean that we wouldn't have any time left for us to be perfect together.