{1} You Meet

I'm not going to call them by their real names until you get together. Then you might still call them by their ring name.

(Y/N)= Your Name

(R/N)= Ring Name

Dean: (More Like You Start to Like Him.)

You have made history. The biggest thing that has happened in the WWE. You are the first, last, and only girl to wrestle in the men's division of the WWE. You are a huge tomboy and are way stronger than any of the divas, so after days of you and Hunter discussing, he finally agreed to your terms. Your name was (R/N) and everyone called you then Maniac Maverick. You were on your way to the ring for a match with Dolph Ziggler in your usual Basketball shorts and tight spaghetti string tank top when you spotted the one and only Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose. He was getting ready for his match after yours, but you didn't know who he was facing because you didn't run on scripts anymore. He saw you walking and smiled at you.

"Hey (Y/N)." Dean said.

You decided to play tough. "That's (R/N) to you Ambrose." You smirked.

You didn't like Dean in a boyfriend kind of way, but he's a nice guy. As you kept walking, you could feel him watching you. Guys have never really liked you in a Girlfriend kind of way, a lot of them are just your friends since you are just like them. You and Dean have been friends since you were little. That ring he wears? You gave to him on Christmas in High School. That Christmas? He gave you a string of rubber that you still wear.

You waited at the door for your entrance to hit. You finally heard the beginning and waited for your time to go out.

"911 what's your emergency? (Ambulance sirens.)"

Then the music hit and you ran out.

"WOOOOH!" You screamed. You put one arm in front of the other in an X then pulled them back as you shouted with each motion "TICK TICK BOOM!" The crowd went wild.

You ran and slid in the ring under the bottom rope. You squatted in the corner as Dolph came out with Lana. You loved his shirt. You told him that when he got in the ring. The bell rang and you started the match.

You've faced Dolph before. You faced him the first week you wrestled and you beat him. You've been wrestling for 7 months now and in your second month you beat Seth Rollins for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Dolph started running after you and right off the bat you speared him. You did the 'shirt rip' motion and the crowd went wild.

Your finisher was the Breaking Madness. What you do is you pick up the opponent, hold them straight up and drop so that they slam their head on the ground. You had Dolph in position when the lights went out. You didn't bother and dropped him anyway. But now you had to figure out what would happen next. Then the lights came back on and Ryback and Big Show were surrounding you, along with Dolph.

'Since when did Ryback and Big Show Team up?' You thought.

They all started climbing the ropes slowly. You got the pool cue that you always carry for these reasons out and ready to go. They all smirked and just as they were about to come in you heard Dean's music hit. He ran out with a cane stick and slid in the ring, you two standing back to back. You had Dolph and Ryback and Dean had Big Show as the all went in. You took out Ryback and Dolph easy, but turned around to see Dean getting hit by Big Show's finisher. As he turned around, you high kicked him in the face. And he fell. You pulled him up and went for your finisher. It took all your strength, but you did it. The crowd went wild just when you picked him up. You hopped out of the ring with Dean and the crowd cheered.