『Trashikawa - Oikawa Tooru』

Start from the beginning

"No, not like that, I mean..."

"Mean what?" You stood in front of him, waiting for his answer.

"I don't know how to explain it so..." The brunette stood up and grabbed your hand. Pulling on it, you fell into his arms and he brought your face up into a kiss.

"TRASHIKAWA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER?!" A furious Iwaizumi came sprinting over to the two of you, Oikawa breaking the kiss and getting ready to run away from the raging storm.

"Hey, uh I gotta run before your brother kills me, I'll text you later!" He said quickly and ran in the direction he goes home.

You stood in place, your face an intense shade of red, processing what had just happened. Iwa came over to you and put his hands on your shoulder, inspecting your face.

"Are you okay? Did he do anything else to you? Are you feeling sick from being kissed by that trash?" Your brother bombarded you with questions to make sure you were actually okay.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." You replied, still dazed from what had just happened.

Iwaizumi grabbed your wrist and started pulling you towards your house. "Come on, when we get home, you're making sure to disinfect your entire face."

~Time Skip~

You were sitting in bed, staring at your ceiling and thinking about the events that happened after practice. Suddenly, your phone went off.

From: Oikawa
Subject: I survived!
Hey, (Y/N)-chan~! (Д) You okay? Sorry about earlier!

You looked at your phone screen, confused as to how Oikawa had gotten your number, and why his contact was in already.

To: Oikawa
Subject: ??
How did you get my phone number? And since when did I have yours??

You put your phone down and sighed. Just as you put it on your bedside table, it rung again.

From: Oikawa
Subject: none
I took the liberty of putting my number in and memorizing yours when I had your phone still and you turned to check if Iwa-chan was coming~ (¯ω¯)

To: Oikawa
Subject: lay off my stuff.
I never said I wanted your number.

From: Oikawa
Subject: meanie!
Well, now you have it and I have yours! Also, I wanted to continue where I left off.

You stared at the screen. 'Is this guy for reals?'

To: Oikawa
Subject: none
Alright, what is it?

You stared at your phone expectantly, nervous about what he could possibly be talking about.

From: Oikawa
Subject: <3
I like you, (Y/N)-chan. Be my girlfriend?

You gulped. Did he really just ask you out over text? You brought your legs into your chest and hugged your knees. How are you supposed to answer that? Do you even like him back? After a few minutes of thinking, you texted him back.

To: Oikawa
Subject: Yes
If Hajime doesn't murder you.

You got an immediate reply.

From: Oikawa
Subject: Yay~!
Really? (・∀・) Don't worry, I won't do anything bad to make him or you mad! Well, I have to go to sleep now. Good night, (Y/N)-chan.

To: Oikawa
Subject: none
I'm making sure you stick to that. Good night.

You put your phone on your table. Maybe, just maybe he wasn't as trashy as you thought.

Bonus scene:
"ASSIKAWA, IS WHAT (Y/N) TOLD ME TRUE?!" The sound of Iwaizumi yelling at Oikawa resounded throughout the gym, causing everyone to stop whatever they were doing to stare.

"O-oh, Iwa-chan!" Oikawa turned around and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand in a nervous motion. "Yeah, maybe..."

Iwa went up to him and glared. "If I find that you hurt my sister in any way, shape, or form," He raised his fist. "I will hurt you in every way possible."

Oikawa gulped nervously. "I-it's okay, (Y/N)-chan already threatened me with the same thing..." He said, glancing behind your twin to see you looking back at him, giving him the fist to hand motion. "You Iwaizumis are dangerous people..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oikawa is the grand trash king I swear, but I love him. He is lovely trash.

Have a character you need to see? Just comment or drop me a PM! Thanks for reading!