The thing about Bad boys with motorcycles

Start from the beginning

Being the socially awkward girl I am, I could definitely relate.

  "It's fine, really, I hope we'll get along soon Joe." I looked at him and smiled when he averted his eyes away shyly.

Aww how cute. I could tell he'll be pretty handsome when he grows up. Hopefully not a mini version of Alex.

"Oh wait Alex will drive you to school." She looked at Alex.

Oh no. He might try to kill me.

"Um I'm fine really I can walk." I answered

"Don't be silly, you don't even know how to get there, Alex now." She pointed at Alex as he lazily got up and headed out the door.

  "Are you not going to say anything?" He asked,

I stayed silent following him.

"Suit yourself,"

When I realized that waiting for an apology is useless, because from the looks of it, I wasn't going to receive one. So I finally gave in, "It's nice out today,"

I didn't just. No. I refuse to be one of those people who try to start conversations by bringing up the weather.

"Just saying we're not friends, but we could be more princess" He winked at me.

For some reason, me commenting about how nice it was outside gave him an impression that I wanted to be friends with him. I was going to think of a witty comeback, or anything that didn't make me look like a loser, "I-i never said we're f-friends!" I stutter awkwardly narrowing my eyes at him. So my trying to be cool plan obviously failed. Whatever, I'll work on a comeback next time.

Why does he even call me princess? I was not going to fall for his amazing brown hair-What gel does he use? How does he make it flow like that? Anyways I was not falling for that, or his dazzling hazel eyes either. Such good looks wasted on an ugly person.

"So are you getting on any time soon?" He said annoyingly while he sat on his motorcycle.

When Maura said ride, I expected a car, not a motorcycle! What was it about the thing with bad boys and motorcycles?

"No way I'm getting on that!" I yelled.

"Oh is someone scared?" He smirked

"Don't be silly, me scared? Funny." I shrugged, "I just don't feel like getting on it." I defended. I had to remember lying was a sin.

"Mhm." He said not quite convinced.

Dammit.

"So prove it, that you're not scared." He said. He was not playing the prove it game right now.

"What, I don't have to prove anything to you!" I say looking everywhere but at him.

"Well just saying but school start in," he pauses glancing over at his phone, "I don't think the time is right," I furrow my eyebrows confused, "because if it is we have exactly 3 minutes," he grins. That no good loaf of bread.

I hate time, I think time is endless, late and early should not exist. Who even came up with the idea of school being at 8 in the morning, when our brains are exhausted from the lack of sleep?

There was 3 minutes til school and I didn't have any other option. Either go late to class or get a ride from Alex Hunter. Being the nerd I was I obviously picked the second option.

"Fine, just be careful." I said defensively.

"They don't call me bad boy for nothing sweetheart." He said as I got on.

I rolled my eyes at his over-confidence.

He quickly went full speed and I was begged for my life and holding on to his waist like it was the last thing keeping me alive. By full speed, I don't mean over the odd 7 miles which normal people do sometimes, he went closer to the speed of light that the actual road limit.

  "Please I'm too young to die. I didn't even do anything on my bucket list yet! Please I want to live!" I stopped to catch my breath, and held tight to his stomach. If it weren't for his hard rock abs, I'd be squishing it. "Slow down I'm begging you! I'll do whatever you want just please slow down!" I yelled as the wind blocked my voice, making it hard to say anything. I was only capable of screaming, hoping someone would stop him, or ticket him for his obnoxious driving.

  "Do you ever shut up?" He asks but I was too tired and mostly terrified to think of an insult.

"Not when I'm on the verge of dying!" I yelled

"It's fine we're here, see?" He pointed at the school and stopped his motorcycle.

I quickly jumped out. Alex was a terrible driver. Everything about him made me furious.

"Never getting on that" I pointed at his black motorcycle, "ever again especially with you!" I yelled making my way into school looking quite pissed.

The motorcycle incident was pretty scary, but not as frightening as my high school life being close to over. All Alex's fan girls will probably corner me around and slap me like one of those cliché books. That happens, right?

"You know you love me cheesecake!" He yelled back. "Also her name is cinnamon!" Never in a million years would I have thought Alex Hunter would name his motorcycle cinnamon. Such a girly name for his I'm-better-than-everyone persona. I really hoped people wouldn't notice he was talking to me. Maybe he was talking to the wall behind me. Princess, now cheesecake? I was growing quite fond of his odd nicknames.

I made my way in school and headed to my locker where I saw my best friend Emma standing.

"Are you going to explain why you came to school with the Alex Hunter?"

How did she even know-? Or right it's Oakville High, the place where news travels faster than the speed of lightening. Oakville High was named after our infamous Oak tree. How fricking original.

"Long story em."

"I have the time Claire, I always do." She winked and I gave her the 'you need a life' look.

  "Fine at lunch, I'll talk to you later!" I said realizing I wasn't going to win against her. Emma was obsessed with being popular, it was like her dream. Me? I didn't care at all. I was fine with being invisible- well not anymore.

"Cya" She waved bye, walking away to her next class.

Was it just me or was everyone looking at me? More like glaring. What have I done?

'She's the one who came to school with Alex' 'Alex never lets a girl ride cinnamon!' 'Are they dating?' 'No way Alex would never date such a nerd!' 'Look at her she's so ugly."

Lesson learned, never let Alex Hunter drive you to school, or you will cry.