14: Cora

We didn't get as far as I had hoped.

I wanted to, and he did too, but Beatrice and Tommy kind of ruined the mood. They were in the room next to mine, fucking like rabbits only less cute and more crazy as fuck. He kept screaming and he kept telling her to call him daddy and she kept telling him to go harder. Ian, Nick and Carl probly woke up from all that noise...

So we didn't do anything. We decided to have some fun another time but he still slept in my room because I was afraid that they might break through the wall with all the fun they were having.

But now it's morning and I woke up with him spooning me. I really llike him. I really, really like him. I just hope he feels the same. I don't want to get hurt, that's why I never let anybody into my circle. That circle, for the longest time, was just my mom and Tara. I cannot believe that Tara is a fairy too. I was so happy when I found out.

But what I really couldn't believe was that I finally know where my father was all these years. I thought he was just off in the middle of nowhere, being the asshole I thought he was. But he was just missing. Just. Missing. He can't be dead. No, Mr. Stephen has to be wrong. He has to be.

I need to know dad is ok. But what I really need at the moment is to pee. Like, really bad. I try to move but can't, due to the fact that Jake has tightened his hold on me. At any other time I would love this. But I need to pee now before I pee on him. I try to shake him awake.

"Jake!" I whisper-shout to him as I give him a shake. He doesn't wake. I shove him again, "Jake!" I say, louder this time, but still nothing. "Jake I swear if you don't let me the fuck go I'm going to pee all over you!" I yell a bit louder than I should have.

He opens one eye, "What?" He says. My word that is adorable.

"I really have to pee." I say. He nods and lets me go and I run to the bathroom. After I do my buisness, I come back to find Jake still on my bed, but now standing on it. "What the fuck are you doing?" I ask him.

"I have no clue." He says with a huge grin on his face. He then proceeds to jump off, landing in a weird position, causing him to fall on his face and me to burst out laughing as I try to help him up but fail and end up falling too.

He then starts tickling me but then stops, just looking at me in awe, "What?" I ask. He dosen't respond. "What?" I say again, more jokingly this time.

"Your floating! That's so cool!" He says. What is he— fuck I am floating.

"You act like you can't do it too." I say with a scoff.

"But I can't.  I'm not good at flying and I have been working on it for years. Since I was a kid." He says.

"Well would you help me stop floating? I'm kind of new to this." I say sarcastically. He laughs a little but helps me down, simply taking my hands, pulling me up, and placing feet on the floor. I thank him and he goes to his room to get dressed.

I get dressed in a pair of black shorts and a tank top the shade of a raspberry. I walk out of my room and am greeted by Jake, who takes my hand just because he can and walks me to breakfast.

We grab our plates, mine getting filled with waffles, bacon and a piece of watermelon. We sit at the table we sat at yesterday with Tara, Ian, and Nick. I guess they decided to join the world. Wonder what Ian was so mad about. He seems to have gotten over it because now he is sitting next to Nick, goofing around and looking happy as fuck.

"Hey guys!" Jake says as we sit down.

"Hey Jake, Cora." Tara says. She is looking rather slutty today, wearing a low cut tank top and knowong her, she is definently also sporting a pair of daisy dukes. At least I'm suttle about my sluttyness...

"Hey." Is all Nick says before turning his attention back to Ian. He then proceeds to take some of the whipped cream off his pancakes, which I will never understand, and smeer it all over Ian's face.

He gasps and does the same to him only more, "They have been like this all morning..." Tara says with a sigh.

"Any idea why?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"My guess; they are boys." She says with a giggle.

"Hey! I'm a boy!" Jake says with a fake hurt expression that I can't help but kiss away. It was just a peck but soon turned into more as he put his hands on my hips and brought me closer to him. That was interrupted when Tara, like she always does, ruined the moment with her fake coughing.

"Tara!" I snap at her.