8: Ian

We walk into my room and I didn't realize Nick was still holding my hand until he let me go. He looks through my clothes and pulls out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt since we are about the same size in clothes. He goes into the bathroom and changes, coming out a few minutes later. Wile he was in the bathroom I get into my Pj's. I turn on the TV and we climb into the bed next to each other. We do this every few days because I just get kind of nervous sometimes. I never get to see my family and Nick is my only friend, really.

Icarly comes on the TV and it's one of the episodes were Freddie and Sam are dating. I don't like these ones. They are just too straight for my brain to handle. As are many other episodes but I just avoid them. I change it to The Amazing World of Gumball, which Nick still makes fun of me for watching but who cares, it's my room.

"Yay, I love this episode!" I say as I snuggle closer to Nick. He loops his arm around me as the show starts and I laugh when Darwin falls down the stairs. Nick shakes his head and that kind of annoys me. I hit his chest.

"Ow! What was that for?"he says with the 'how's being sarcastic due to the fact that I'm about as strong as a fly.

"Because you think it's stupid!" I laugh. He always makes fun of me for watching kids show like this.

"It is stupid, Ian!" He laughs this time, "Isn't that why you like it so much?" I try to go and hit his again but he catches my hand before I can. I get up and go to the bathroom. "Were you going, Ian?"

"I have to pee, if you don't mind..." I use the bathroom and wash my hands. After drying them, I decide to put one of my master plans, Operation Jump on Nick, into action. I open the door slowly with an evil smile on my face.

"What's that face for? Ian, what are you gonna do? Ian..." he says, probably already knowing what my plan is. I turn and shut the bathroom door. As soon as I turn around I start running and jump on Nick, straddling his hips and sitting on his stomach as I try to tickle him. He absolutely hates when I tickle him. I don't get very far with the tickling before he grabs my hands, flips me over, and has his face inches from mine with a smirk on his face. I then smile because he knows my weaknesses. I will most definitely be getting tickled. Maybe not, though.

He leans down and kisses me.

What the fuck is happening? I didn't even think he was gay! We tell each other everything! He is my best friend!

And my crush. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. My hands went up and pulled at his hair and his went to my waist. But he pulled away, climbed off me, and ran out of the room, breaking my heart into a million little pieces.