7- Jades POV

so this is what happened once her and james had left Ells house James POV to follow again sorry for it being so short.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a Joke right? Vaman? No...Surely it was a prank. But nope. They proved it. They travelled around at superhuman speeds and well how else can you explain flying 5miles in the air to your best mates’ house? Although I knew that Jamesie hadn’t wanted to tell me Ell had made him. She can never not tell me anything. Although she’s small and brainy she still needs me. Why I’ll never know though. He and Jamie are so cute together. Yes they are a couple but shhhh meant to be secret hehe. I love her so much.

How could my own boyfriend keep such a big thing away from me? I need to know things but will I ever find out?

When he took me home we walked silently. I was so scared. “What you thinking about?” He asked. “Everything” I said. He slid his arm round me. I shivered. “Angel. Are you afraid of me?” I nodded shyly. “Aww angel I wouldn’t hurt you for the world...I’m here to keep you safe.” He looked down at me honestly his eyes suddenly full of emotion. “Can you turn others?” I asked looking up. “It's been done before but I can’t not to you...” he looked sad. “Why?” he stopped suddenly and I got scared. “Because I don’t have to yet and also because I love you too much. Now no more questions ok? Get your head round what you already know and ask more when you have a clear head” and with that so I couldn’t argue with him he planted a soft kiss on my lips. When he pulled away I smiled softly “Ok. Only because you said so though”

And with that said he took my waist and led me towards my house and from then I knew things were going to get complicated.