4-Facing the truth

I was slammed hard against the door. My “dad” hit my multiple times until dragged off me. Although I knew I would heal the pain made me feel sick. Before I managed to regain full balance I was forced back again harder this time...everything went black.

I was on my bed when I woke. Jamie sat next to my feet. I stifled a scream. “W-What are you doing here???” I demanded. “Saving your arse” he said abruptly.  I was angry but then he said “when a Vaman blacks out others can sense it...I was the closest to your location. I froze time and moved you to your room...Although the others will come around soon they won’t remember a thing.” At this I sat bolt upright and scanned my body. Where I had cut myself in the past was bleeding. I grimaced. Then as quickly as he appeared Jamie was gone. I text JJ come to mine ASA. Bring Jadie she needs to know and I need your help.

I then got up and cut my stomach multiple times. I was an outcast in my family. Unwanted, unloved, mistreated. I pinned myself to the door then slipped out to get a drink. Although I didn’t need it was my instinct. I padded upstairs and was confronted by my younger brother and sister, Angel and Max. “What?” I snarled at them knowing exactly what they were starting at. They ran round me and laughed but this time I didn’t stand it I grabbed them suddenly aware of my power sending them flying backwards. They paled. “Don’t come near me again, understand?” I snared again. They both nodded innocently. I then ran into my room and changed aware that the cuts on my stomach were still bleeding.

An hour later my phone buzzed. I reached at it but my hand was slapped away. “No” barked my what I was lead to think as my farther. I looked blankly at him. Crushed his hand until he withered in pain then said “I think you’ll find that’s a yes” then I smiled smugly and thundered to my room.

Butterfly elephants thundered in my stomach. I felt myself pale. “Jamie?” I whispered. “Where are you? I can feel you” he appeared in front of me. He laughed. “A power you’ll master in time.” I looked at my phone without reading the message JJ had sent I typed windows open come now Jamie’s here. Then I pressed send. Seconds later, Jadie, JJ and James stood in my room.