Prologue

What do you do when everyone who passes by you convicts you of something you didn’t do, or had control over? When the only person who knew you inside and out vanished? The person you did everything with, left? When everyone you thought you knew, suddenly turned on you? While life as you knew it came crashing down?

I guess the real question is; is there anything you can do?

You tell me.

If ever to feel vulnerable, guilty and pissed off at the world at one time, now would be acceptable. Not only did I lose my social life, reputation, and happiness, I lost the biggest thing to my heart; my best friend.

Anya and I met in fifth grade. We basically talked when we had to. One day, she had a birthday party and her mom made her invite every girl in our class to go. Naturally I went. Then that night we became best friends. February 18th. Yes we knew the date.

We did everything together after that. We wanted to go to the same college, major the same things, and work at the same place. We never really fought, if we did it was all joking, or for five minutes.

She knew everything about me and vise-versa. We had no secrets or walls. We didn’t need anyone else, sure we had other friends, tons actually, but we were each other’s best friend. No questions asked. Everyone knew that to.

“Gabriella and Anya- foundation for a better friendship.” People would joke. We always thought it was funny that people actually came up to us for friendship advice. But we were happy to help.

So how did I lose my best friend, is what I’m guessing you want to know? It wasn’t over a fight, over a guy, rumors or any other cliché thing you can think of.

She died in a car accident over Christmas break

 Worst of all, I was the driver.

 Authors Note:

Should i keep going? Sorry its like WAY to short