Chapter sixteen - 5SoS

Dear Ashton,

this is the last lettter i'll write to you.

There isn't much left to tell you.

After we got togther and had a oficial relatioship you were asked from Calum, Michael and Luke to help out at one of their gigs. It was their first bigger gig at the Annandale Hotel and they haven't go a drummer.

You told me something about them earlier that week. I think you said that they were really good but not serious enough and that they call themselves 5 Seconds of Summer. I thought the name was weird, because there were only three of them and not five.

You were so excited to play fort hem and the day of your first practice and all your black shirt weren't clean and you had to wear this ugly purple shirt which looked horrible. You had to ride your bike 10km, because your car broke the day before. You weren't oficial in the band, but after the gig they asked you to join them and I have to say that even at your first gig it sounded really nice and I loved the music.

I was so proud of you and I hoped you would get big. I thught you will spend most oft he time with your new band, but you always made time for me and it worked. You became bigger in Australia and soon you were gone on the weekends and play shows all over the country. I attempted a few shows nearby and I enjoyed them.

After graduation it got difficult. We couldn't see each other in school every day and you hadn't so much time, because you needed to practice more and more. It wasn't a problem for me, you akways were there when I needed you and you spend your freetime at m house.

I can still remember the day it all go down. I was reading a book at home, as you suddenly came up to my house and told me the news. You would go on tour with One Direction and it would start soon. We only had two weeks left and then you would be gone for almost a year and we couldn't see each other. I feared to say goodbye, we spent all the time together and the time to say goodbye came quicker than I had expected. You were so excited and bounced up and down and couldn't sleep the night before.

You promised to call and skype me everyday and we would keep in touch no matter what.

At the airport you gave me a long hug and a sweet kiss, which I can still feel on my lips sometimes, then you said goodbye to your parents and went on the plane. This was the last time I saw you and you looked into my eyes with an excited and just a little bit sad face and waved to me. Then you were gone and I never heard anything from you again.

You said you would call me immediately when you arrived in London, but you never called. I tried to call you after a day and the following days. I tried everything you can imagen and I got no reply. I saw you on the Tv and you looked happy sometimes I saw a sad expression but i think it was just my imagination.

The last think I tried were this letters and I haven't got another idea. Now I see clearly you don't want me in your life anymore and no one else.

I can't live like that anymore and I think i will end the pain soon.

This will be the last thing you will hear from me and please remember I love you and I hope you will get really big and your dreams come true. Be happy in your life and marry a beutiful woman who loves you no matter what and I hope you will get a nice family with much children, but please I have one wish. Please don't forget me. You don't have tot hink about me all the time or every day, but it would be nice when you think back to the time we spent together, sometimes.

I loved you and I missed you.

Yours sincerely,

Brooke

Memories (Ashton Irwin Ff)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara