Chapter fourteen - Message in a bottle

Dear Ashton,

I think I'm depressed. I'm just staying in my huse or more exactly in my room. I just go to the toilet and in the kitchen to eat something. The last time I was outside was over a week ago and it was only to send you the last letter.

I called in ill for the last week and I know I won't go to work the next week, too. I do not care if they fire me or not.

Anyway, the next picture is from our mini vacation at the beach.

You rang at my door that day, just one hour after you took me home from School and because of that I did not expect you and I was really surprised as you said I should pack my things for two nights.

"Where are we going?" I packed my things in a rush and I hoped I would not have forget something.

"You will see early enough! Just wait a little." you smirked and turned your gaze back to the road. We drove about an hour in the direction of the beach.

As you packed your car in a parking lot, I quickly opened the door and jumped. While running to the beach, I put my shoes and socks off. The water wasn't as warm as I had expected, but it felt really good. You were a few feet behind me, because you had to lock the car. The water splashed around me as you came next to me and all my clothes got wet.

We splashed a little more until I got cold and we went back to the beach.

You went back to the car and i followed you short after I picked my socks and shoes up.

"Can you please carry that bag, Brooke?" You carried all my things and mostly of your things and you gave me a sweet smile.

"Sure. Where are we going now?" You hadn't give me a hint where we would sleep at night and I was curious if we will sleep in a tent or Hotel or something like that.

We wondered along the beach for five minutes until I saw a little cabin. The cabin wasn't so big but from afar it looked really comfy ad nice and warm.

"can you see the cabin?" you pointed at it, "there we will sleep for the next two nights."

"It is so nice. I love it" You opened the door and I gave you a quick kiss on your cheek and entered the house.

In the middle of the room was a big old Couch and an old TV. On the right was a door to the bathroom, wh wasn't big, but clean and it had a shower. On the left was a Little kitchen with a table and two chairs. Straight ahead of me was a door to the bedroom and I could see a big kingsize bed.

We put down or bags and I opened one of them to take out a towel and some comfy clothes.

"I will have a shower." I walked in the bathroom and you went to the Little kitchen. "Alright. I will make us something to eat."

I turned on the shower and stand under the cold water. It was nice to finally relax and think about the day.

When I came out of the bahroom and smelled fried eggs which I absolutely love.

"That smells really good. You are one of the greatest cooks I know." i sat down on the Sofa and you came with two plates and a bottle of coke.

We eat and watched one of my favourite Tv series American Horror Story. I know every Episode but I like to watch it over and over again. You washed our plates after we finshed and you came back with a chocolate bar.

We eat and rested my head on your shoulder. after a moment you put your arms around me and I put my head on your chest.

I must have fallen asleep after a while, because I woke up alone the next morning in the bed with a blanket and ou weren't anywhere to be seen. I put the blanket around my shoulders and entered the main room. You were leaning at the kitchen Counter and drinked some mug of tea while Scrolling on your phone.

"I made you some breakfast," you looked up and smiled at me.

"Thank you," i sat down and we began to eat in silence. But it wasn't awkward, it was a really comfortable silence.

"What are we doing today?" i asked curious after a while.

"i won't tell you," you shocked your head and continued to eat.

--

"What should I wear?" washing our dishes I turned to you and gave you a questioning look.

"But some Bikini on and bring a towel."you said and walked to our luggage and searched for some swimshort and got into the bathroom.

i grabbed a Bikini and put it quickly on before you left the bath.

You closed the front door and locked it and then we went along the beach to a place where were some Little houses, a ice cream parlor and a surf School.

Ialways wanted to learn how to surf and I felt really excited as you led us to it directly.

"We are actually going Surfing?" I hopped up and down and you giggled at my sight.

"Yes, I thought it would be great, considering you always wanted to do it," in this moment I realised even more that you knew me very well.

---

The Surfing lesson was fantastic. At the beginning I was clumsy, but twenty minutes into it, Igot better and better and after an hour, I was better than most of my group.

You can sum up that I really liked surfing and I hoped that I could do it again soon.

"Do you liked it." you put the surf board back in the surf house and left.

"Yeah, I loved it. Thank you so much," I replied.

"It wasn't all yet. Now we will get something to eat at the next restaurant."

We had dinner together and went back to the beach and sat on a landing stage. the sunset was really beautiful and you drank some bottle of water while I had some coke. After talking about different things, you made the best suggetion ever.

"let's write a letter and throw it in the water, after putting it in," you found some paper and a pencil in your bagpack and we began to write. I don't know what you wrote on your letter, but just that you know it, I wrote about you and that beauiful day, that I was thankful for our friendship and that I could trust you and maybe had some more Feelings than just friends.

After we finshed, we put both letters in the bottle and I threw it in the water.

By now the sun was gone and the moon replaced it.

"I think it is so beautiful at the beach at night with the moon." I took your hand and looked over the sea.

After two hours it got could and we walked back to the cabin and snuggled up on the Couch and watched another movie.

The following day we chilled at the cabin and left on the early evening to drive back home.

It was the best weekend I had with you and I really miss it to spend some time with you.

I'm really tired now and I think I will go to bed.

You know, I miss you.

Yours sincerely,

Brooke