chapter fifteen - Date

Hello! I'm so sorry for not updating for nearly two months but I've lost the interest in this story and I think will end this book soon. There are only about four chapters left after this and the chapter will be much shorter. I don't like this story anymore but I want to finish it. I apologize form y spelling and grammatical mistakes, but please remember this is my first book and english isn't my native language.

Dear Ashton,I don't feel like writing letters to you anymore, because i slowly lose all my hope and I get worse every day. Life just sucks and it's just painful to life another day. I lost my job, because I wasn't so politely anymore and I barely smiled in front of costumers.

I think this one of my last letters to you and there are only three pictures left. The next pictures was taken on our first date. It is a beautiful picture.

 Do you remember this evening? It was one of my favourite days with you. The day before you were so nervous when you asked me out. You surprised me with a flower at my door and you were a stuttering mess at the beginning and coudn't get a word out, but after you catched yourself, you spoke this words to me. „Do you want to go on a date with me? I've developed more feelings to you. I don't like you as friends anymore, I like you more than that. That doesn't mean we can't be friends anymore, I just want more than best friends."

I was stunnend at that, but I knew that had feelings for you too and just hid hem, because I thought you wouldn't feel the same. I said yes and you were so happy. Your dimples popped out and your eyes at these crinkles at the sides. You gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and left after that.

The other day I was so nervous you can't imagine that. I would go on a date with you and I had nothing to wear, sure you said always to me that I look nice in everything but I needed something special for my first date and I was relieved as i found this beautiful dress at the bottom of my wardrobe. I bought it a long time ago, but wasnt brave enough to wear it until then. I still fit and i had black shoes which got along pretty good. I made my hair and put some cover-up and mascara on. I was satisfied with myself as I looked in the mirror and just then the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and I saw you standing there with some black skinny jeans and a new black shirt without holes in it which looked good on you.You drove us to a fancy restaurant where we ate a expensive dinner and after that we went to the playground where we first met and you put a beautiful song on and we danced along. I can't remember the songs which were played but i think after the third one it began to rain, but we didn't stop.

You kept me close and looked deep in my eyes. I hadn't had my first kiss so this was my first one and I couldn't have been more beautiful. You were so gentle with me and your lips touched mine. Firewoks exploded inside of me and I could not get enough of you  and your sweet soft lips but I soon had to let go, because the rain got heavier and it got cold and we both hadn't a jacket with us. You took me home and we had so much fun.

Thank you Ashton, for this beautiful date and thank for being my boyfriend and you were the best one until ou left to go on tour.We had sex two or three months later and you couldn't have been more gentle and patient with me. It was really romantic and I hope that it was as good for you as it was for me.

 Yeah, you know I love you and miss you and yeah I hope you will come home soon.

Yours sincerely, Brooke